Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: #StopThePriors

Banned

#StopThePriors

#StopThePriors

I assume you can understand what this thread is about just by reading the title if not then continue reading.

I'm sure most of you if not all of you will agree with what I'm about to explain on this thread, now some of you wish to be staff I assume?

I find it very outrageous and unfair as do others that the Gang Prior seem to have privileges when it comes to staff hirings

Example I log on today and see a new prior member added to the staff team, that gang seems to have special privileges/access to being a staff member.

So with all due respect there are 4K people that play this game at once not just a gang with 25 members named prior,

Not only that most of the people you have hired from prior seem to fail the job so clearly the system is not working.

Now fix it gapeshhh

*sad music* hire people that are actually useful
    Yes hi.

Mayby prior are just recruiting good, helpful players? I don't think u get hired just because ur in a gang, of course others prs in it can help you by recommending you, but I don't see the probem if they are good prs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    Mayby prior are just recruiting good, helpful players? I don't think u get hired just because ur in a gang, of course others prs in it can help you by recommending you, but I don't see the probem if they are good prs

Do I need to mention some priors to recap your memory?

Prior are helpful gang.. But 1000+ of helper of iEra don't notice by admin. Asians/Australians/Americans/Europians helpers.
    Helping with there own voice using there Languages to new players can understand it.. But mostly of admin got hired with english accent

Krp (Asian)
    Chief Azer (Asian)

They helping using there own languages they desirved to apply..
    Agreed with Lotzy hired people with respect/Mature attitude

Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    #StopThePriors

I assume you can understand what this thread is about just by reading the title if not then continue reading.

I'm sure most of you if not all of you will agree with what I'm about to explain on this thread, now some of you wish to be staff I assume?

I find it very outrageous and unfair as do others that the Gang Prior seem to have privileges when it comes to staff hirings

Example I log on today and see a new prior member added to the staff team, that gang seems to have special privileges/access to being a staff member.

So with all due respect there are 4K people that play this game at once not just a gang with 25 members named prior,

Not only that most of the people you have hired from prior seem to fail the job so clearly the system is not working.

Now fix it gapeshhh
    Prior gang recruit helpful players. They had recruited some Player Relations admins and most members from the gang are admins. But that doesn't mean that if a player is in that gang, they are an admin because some members from that gang are not admins. Members in the gang Prior help people.

Banned
    Ok you made me do it but

1. No need for a Gang to be helping to be accepted into being staff (I tried it with a gang of my own)
    2. A gang that helps shouldn't give privallages/access to being a staff member
    3. A gang full of admins and all recommening players in that gang? Seems unreasonable

Prior
    Huggies
    Krp
    Jct
    Integration
    Javah
    Casey
    Gkm
    Spiral
    Adrox
    Spolsh
    Draco

Now do you see where I'm coming from half the bloody population of staff have consisted of priors

Dear Asians and Aussies JOIN PRIOR AND GET HIRED NOW! Limited edition

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    Prior are helpful gang.. But 1000+ of helper of iEra don't notice by admin. Asians/Australians/Americans/Europians helpers.
    Helping with there own voice using there Languages to new players can understand it.. But mostly of admin got hired with english accent

Krp (Asian)
    Chief Azer (Asian)

They helping using there own languages they desirved to apply..
    Agreed with Lotzy hired people with respect/Mature attitude

You see I'm half American half Aussie so accent doesn't do anything

I see what you mean, though throughout the course of Era there have always been gangs such as this which staff own and use a source of hiring players they like.

- HW (Grim reapers)
    - Zenthor (Canavi)
    - Casper (Zephlyn)'

It gets annoying seeing these afk "pm4halp" players getting hired by joining one of these gangs but it's not necessarily breaking rules.