Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: #StopThePriors

Lotzy i'm sure you're mad, but we are just as Equal as you.

We have No Privileges, Integration and spolsh are the only ones that will recruit other players.
    Prior was never made to be such a big deal.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Banned
    As much as I would like to agree with you Lotzy, there is an explanation.

The 'in-game staff application' is given to players by an algorithm. It's not like Ace or Anero can just click on someone and send them an application, it's set by how many hours you have / how many jails you have.

For instance, Ace sets the application to players with 1000+ hours and less than 10 warninngs. Each player that met the qualifying standard set by Ace would recieve an application.

So you can't just pick who you want to get an application, you set a standard out and everyone gets one who meets it.

Maybe Prior just hires people after they are hired to make it an Admin gang?

I was actually hired before joining any family gang. (Mitsu and Prior) Prior's don't have "higher chances" than other players that want to be an admin.
    Question? Just message me.
    On top of the Start Hospital
    Player Relations: June 14, 2016 - October 10, 2017

hwaryun
    RIP.

I help korean players but I talk to them in english.

I mean if prior is a gang that has a reputation for getting their gang members to be hired as a pr, maybe it's because they are hiring and recruiting helpful players?

Rodeo
    I'm not sure but Zephyln and Dorvay didn't have as much of their members become staff, so it's kind of weird, but of course they may have either recruited people that are helpful or recruiting them after they became admins on their own
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

The reason why people from prior are getting hired is because 1. We are mature. 2. We are helpful 3. Half of us are from Asian and Australian timezone and we all know they need prs in those time zones. We don't have "special privileges." Don't find prior as a shoe for an admin spot. You know it is hard to find players from those time zones. If you want to get hired for PR, complaining about others getting hired because you can't isnt going to help. I helped and waited TEN MONTHS to become PR. Prior didn't even exist back then. It takes a long time to get hired. If you want an application, go out there and be useful and get noticed.
    Last edited by Spolsh; 09-10-2016 at 05:49 PM.
    Wizardly Weird

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Spolsh View Post
    The reason why people from prior are getting hired is because 1. We are mature. 2. We are helpful 3. Half of us are from Asian and Australian timezone and we all know they need prs in those time zones. We don't have "special privileges." Don't find prior as a shoe for an admin spot. You know it is hard to find players from those time zones. If you want to get hired for PR, complaining about others getting hired because you can't isnt going to help. I helped and waited TEN MONTHS to become PR. Prior didn't even existed back then. It takes a long time to get hired. If you want an application, go out there and be useful and get noticed.
    you have a point there
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Spolsh View Post
    You keep making rumors about my firing reason. No i never "abused a girl" I know what i did and huggies did indeed get hacked. He lost his items then quit.
    Even you got fired u are so helful and keeping your mature attitude
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post

I'll leave this here "Bram" 50+ warnings,

A lot of other players that have been hired in the past have had 20+ warnings

So in other words you are wrong
    Sorry but you are wrong =]

Bram was a Graphics admin, you are complaining about the amount of PR's in a specific gang.

The amount of Jails show the responsibility and maturity of a player based on their actions which provides why they should be a Player Relations, because as a PR you are handling situations that would require responsibility and maturity as listed above.

Bram was a Graphics admin, the amount of jails you have is void if you are good at what you do as far as development goes. Why would the amount of jails prevent you from being a Development admin? Exactly, there isn't an answer because it doesn't make sense. As long as you are good at what you do in a development category, the amount of jails nor hours matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post

1, you for one are not mature you got fire for what having virtual sex and then abusing a girl?
    2, another example "huggies" fired for inactivity and for lying about being hacked
    3, half of you from Asian/Australia regions wow do I need to name all the people who are lone wolfs

I'm not complaining about me not being staff I'm complaining about the "system" there's a difference
    You actually had a good argument from your original post, but you just blew it here. If you question why you are not an admin yourself, it's because of these immature posts like this one to prove a point because you are angry over another's point.

Spolsh is right, just because you claim you're rich, and you have lots of hours, Lotzy, that is no reason that you are better than others.

I suggest instead of typing these useless threads, you go out there and help people like Prior does.

it does not matter that the "priors" are "mature" Alot of others in area are mature as well and u cant say cause of the time time zones because u can find atleast 2k-3k players with the timezone staff need and that are mature
    Priors are getting special privileges that many dont get
    i know many people thats been trying to get notices for a year or Many months but they dont get noticed
    this is not fair and absurd