Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Head refund

Head refund

So the head got refunded for 10k
    The problem is that when i ask the admin who refund it why only 10k he ignore also i edit this head so much time to make it legal so why i get 10k without warning? He can give me 20k and tell me not to upload it again but why should he do this when he can just refund me 10k.. the head animation is the one in my "mouth animation" thread

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Are you ONYAS in game? Cause I saw that staff member with ur head on.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Are you ONYAS in game? Cause I saw that staff member with ur head on.
    No and he refund my head

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    So the head got refunded for 10k
    The problem is that when i ask the admin who refund it why only 10k he ignore also i edit this head so much time to make it legal so why i get 10k without warning? He can give me 20k and tell me not to upload it again but why should he do this when he can just refund me 10k.. the head animation is the one in my "mouth animation" thread
    The head could have been refunded if it was inappropriate or if it was made incorrectly. Maybe the head was refunded because there could have been an error in it. For example, if the head was too small.

You should try to talk with SNK directly about this. The rules on graphics are really weird and strict and when an upload sneaks by that shouldnt have been allowed they dont give you the full refund for the head. At least they havent in the past that I know of, this happened to me already
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester11 View Post
    The head could have been refunded if it was inappropriate or if it was made incorrectly.
    Still he can tell me whats wrong or tell me not to upload it again and not to give me half and then ignore me

Still he can tell me whats wrong or tell me not to upload it again and not to give me half and then ignore me
    I completely agree with you. I think its a load of crap that they leave us in situations like this. Your graphics are awesome and your best course of action is to speak with SNK, as most likely he is the only staff member who has the power to help you.

Spoiler

Obviously, you received half of the amount of money you paid for the head because, if you weared your head for more than two hours, if you refund it, you will receive half of the amount of money that it costed.

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I completely agree with you. I think its a load of crap that they leave us in situations like this. Your graphics are awesome and your best course of action is to speak with SNK, as most likely he is the only staff member who has the power to help you.
    Thank you and i just send him a forum pm

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester11 View Post
    Obviously, you received half of the amount of money you paid for the head because, if you weared your head for more than two hours, if you refund it, you will receive half of the amount of money that it costed.
    Yes, but if a staff member accepts it then they also have a degree of responsibility. If neither knew that it were illegal it's only reasonable to assume that a full refund should be given as neither are to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    Players messaged the admins talking about it, they felt that it was inappropriate. They were scared or sad when they were looking at the head, next time you should make a head without designing it to look like if it was offensive. The user that made the thread and explained about what had happened and showed your head had said that you got warned and the admin said that if in 24 hours the head isn't refunded, he would refund it. You got warned, but you didn't want to do the correct thing.
    LOL omg. Do you even live in the real world mate? This is a video game, wrex should be able to express himself in any way he sees fit so long as he doesn't break the rules, which has hasn't. If a player has gotten offended that's their fault, not wrexs. I haven't giggled reading the forum like this in awhile, honestly thank you.