Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Head refund

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    Players messaged the admins talking about it, they felt that it was inappropriate. They were scared or sad when they were looking at the head, next time you should make a head without designing it to look like if it was offensive. The user that made the thread and explained about what had happened and showed your head had said that you got warned and the admin said that if in 24 hours the head isn't refunded, he would refund it. You got warned, but you didn't want to do the correct thing.
    Who give me warning??? Cuz no one did and why ppl got scared from my head? I dont like some heads in game too so they need to get removed? There is no blood or scary thing in my head allot of ppl pm me that they like my head

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    So the head got refunded for 10k
    The problem is that when i ask the admin who refund it why only 10k he ignore also i edit this head so much time to make it legal so why i get 10k without warning? He can give me 20k and tell me not to upload it again but why should he do this when he can just refund me 10k.. the head animation is the one in my "mouth animation" thread
    If this matter is very serious, send a Support Ticket here: http://www.toonslab.com

Players messaged the admins talking about it, they felt that it was inappropriate. They were scared or sad when they were looking at the head, next time you should make a head without designing it to look like if it was offensive. The user that made the thread and explained about what had happened and showed your head had said that you got warned and the admin said that if in 24 hours the head isn't refunded, he would refund it. You got warned, but you didn't want to do the correct thing.
    And why should i make head to make ppl mad and how the hell it can make ppl sad?

It is not my opinion, the user said that you got warned but you refused to refund it. The player who had made a thread about it explained what happened, they said you got warned and you had 24 hours to refund it, then they said you didn't do it and the admin did it, if you think that you can play and enjoy while you are playing, players that see you in places don't like the head and they aren't as happy as you are when you are playing, if many players told about it to an admin, then that was the reason why it got refunded, you have to write what happened specifically, somebody isn't telling the truth, they are saying that you got warned, but you are saying that you didn't.
    Wrex is allowed to express himself so long as no rules are broken, if other players don't like his heads then that's their fault.

If his head were removed because of this then this is clearly abuse.

It is not my opinion, the user said that you got warned but you refused to refund it. The player who had made a thread about it explained what happened, they said you got warned and you had 24 hours to refund it, then they said you didn't do it and the admin did it, if you think that you can play and enjoy while you are playing, players that see you in places don't like the head and they aren't as happy as you are when you are playing, if many players told about it to an admin, then that was the reason why it got refunded, you have to write what happened specifically, somebody isn't telling the truth, they are saying that you got warned, but you are saying that you didn't.
    I realy didnt got warning and ur wrong again cuz its not in players hands if my head will be removed or not onyas never pm me back and no one told me my head is bad

- - - Updated - - -

The admin warned him, what he isn't telling is wether it happened or didn't, the player who talked about the situation, had said that he got warned, but he is saying that he didn't. If he isn't telling the truth, then the situation would become worser in a way that nobody could help him if he isn't telling the truth.
    Who told you i got warned?

The admin warned him, what he isn't telling is wether it happened or didn't, the player who talked about the situation, had said that he got warned, but he is saying that he didn't. If he isn't telling the truth, then the situation would become worser in a way that nobody could help him if he isn't telling the truth.
    Nonsense! Even if a staff member did warn him to remove it, it isn't warranted and is staff abuse. Just because another player didn't like it doesn't mean it should be removed.

How would you like it if I went online and reported your head by saying that it is offensive and then you were warned to remove it?

I saw the head, it didn't break any rules...

Onyas online now and keeps ignore me
    Why? If he have nothing to hide and im wrong why he cant pm back?

Guys please dont bother dem winchester brothers....since they finished all ghosts on the world they got no job left thats why there are here.....lets just ignore them next tyme
    Yo

A user that is saying that you are their friend said that you got warned. The link to the thread: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ht=Head+refund
    My name is WreX he talk about someone alse

- - - Updated - - -

My head refunded today its not possible its me

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    My name is WreX he talk about someone alse

- - - Updated - - -

My head refunded today its not possible its me
    Can you post how your head looked like? If that thread isn't about your head, then it may be, because it wasn't the correct size, it may have a hat or a mask, or it may be because it wasn't uploaded correctly. You continued the conversation and it looked as if it was you, explain specifically in full detail about what happened. If it was inappropriate it would have got refunded, if it was a legal head then you should talk to a staff member. There would be a reason why the admin refunded it.