Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Head refund

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    Can you post how your head looked like? If that thread isn't about your head, then it may be, because it wasn't the correct size, it may have a hat or a mask, or it may be because it wasn't uploaded correctly. You continued the conversation and it looked as if it was you, explain specifically in full detail about what happened. If it was inappropriate it would have got refunded, if it was a legal head then you should talk to a staff member. There would be a reason why the admin refunded it.
    I dont have the file in mobile and ik the simble rules the front of the head is in thread i made "mouth animation"

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    Can you post how your head looked like? If that thread isn't about your head, then it may be, because it wasn't the correct size, it may have a hat or a mask, or it may be because it wasn't uploaded correctly. "You continued the conversation and it looked as if it was you", explain specifically in full detail about what happened. If it was inappropriate it would have got refunded, if it was a legal head then you should talk to a staff member. There would be a reason why the admin refunded it.
    Idiot you are the one who made the conversation and looked as if it was WreX's who got 24 hours to refund but didnt refund, cant ya even read he didnt got any warnings and he didnt break any rules.
    Why would anyone upload a head/body that breaks and or against the rules?
    Why would someone be sad or hurt just because of someones upload?Still a kid?
    "It is not my opinion, the user said that you got warned but you refused to refund it. The player who had made a thread about it explained what happened, they said you got warned and you had 24 hours to refund it, then they said you didn't do it and the admin did it, if you think that you can play and enjoy while you are playing, players that see you in places don't like the head and they aren't as happy as you are when you are playing, if many players told about it to an admin, then that was the reason why it got refunded, you have to write what happened specifically, somebody isn't telling the truth, they are saying that you got warned, but you are saying that you didn't."
    Yo

Quote Originally Posted by Krulcifer View Post
    Idiot you are the one who made the conversation and looked as if it was WreX's who got 24 hours to refund but didnt refund, cant ya even read he didnt got any warnings and he didnt break any rules.
    Why would anyone upload a head/body that breaks and or against the rules?
    Why would someone be sad or hurt just because of someones upload?Still a kid?
    "It is not my opinion, the user said that you got warned but you refused to refund it. The player who had made a thread about it explained what happened, they said you got warned and you had 24 hours to refund it, then they said you didn't do it and the admin did it, if you think that you can play and enjoy while you are playing, players that see you in places don't like the head and they aren't as happy as you are when you are playing, if many players told about it to an admin, then that was the reason why it got refunded, you have to write what happened specifically, somebody isn't telling the truth, they are saying that you got warned, but you are saying that you didn't."
    There is no need to disrespect me, if you insult me you show immature behavior, when somebody see your post they wouldn't get a good impression about you. I know it wasn't him, don't start an off-topic conversation because the thread may be closed for your fault, stick to the topic.

A full refund happens when there is an error with transparency or a technical fault that has nothing to do with the actual attempted content of the upload
    and half a refund is given is when an upload is deemed "illegal" such as copyright, as they should have read the rules to begin with and not uploaded a copyrighted image.
    some rules and check if your head matches one of them
    heads:
    "Any images that may be deemed racist or offensive against a
    player(s) or real life individuals
    "No translucent, invisible, or small heads and bodies
    "No heads or bodies that only show outlines
    "No images which may disturb game play such as flashing shields,
    gore or violent-glowing shields, shields that cover more than ½ of
    the player
    "No flashing images
    "Do not upload customs which are significantly larger or smaller
    than the templates
    "No customs which make you appear invisible on certain grounds
    (such as grass-looking bodies/heads)
    "No images that are pictures of real life people or real life
    animals
    "No customs that are copyrighted such as Pokémon heads/bodies
    "No customs that have logo's on them like Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Nike signs etc.
    "NO WEAPONS
    "Make sure the head/body is facing the right direction."
    Meme heads
    Food heads
    Heads with hats such as gasmasks or other hats
    Moving heads, flashing heads
    No real-life pictures.
    heads that have smoke coming out from their mouths.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    A full refund happens when there is an error with transparency or a technical fault that has nothing to do with the actual attempted content of the upload
    and half a refund is given is when an upload is deemed "illegal" such as copyright, as they should have read the rules to begin with and not uploaded a copyrighted image.
    some rules and check if your head matches one of them
    heads:
    "Any images that may be deemed racist or offensive against a
    player(s) or real life individuals
    "No translucent, invisible, or small heads and bodies
    "No heads or bodies that only show outlines
    "No images which may disturb game play such as flashing shields,
    gore or violent-glowing shields, shields that cover more than ½ of
    the player
    "No flashing images
    "Do not upload customs which are significantly larger or smaller
    than the templates
    "No customs which make you appear invisible on certain grounds
    (such as grass-looking bodies/heads)
    "No images that are pictures of real life people or real life
    animals
    "No customs that are copyrighted such as Pokémon heads/bodies
    "No customs that have logo's on them like Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Nike signs etc.
    "NO WEAPONS
    "Make sure the head/body is facing the right direction."
    Meme heads
    Food heads
    Heads with hats such as gasmasks or other hats
    Moving heads, flashing heads
    No real-life pictures.
    heads that have smoke coming out from their mouths.
    Can we talk in game? I will tell u what happan

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    Can we talk in game? I will tell u what happan
    I can't judge anything without seeing the head
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I can't judge anything without seeing the head
    Theonly animation is in the "mouth animation" thread i made but i got to tell u what happan

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    wrex, is your potato head based from real image and resized? i thinm i asked this before but i forgot.

Food heads
    No real-life pictures.

he should explain why he refunded it....and Ofc u should have gotten a full refund

He should have refunded you 20k it's not your fault it got accepted in the first place so why should you loose graalats?