Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Head refund

When i ask him why it got refunded he show me head that got DISSAPROVED that was flashing and i ask him to grab and it was different then the grab in the head that got approved cuz i edit it allot of times to be legal and i change the grab too also when i ask friends if only i see the head and if its realy flashing they say it didnt

- - - Updated - - -

I uploaded allot of same heads that was bad and he just show me one of them and not the real head that got approved that he say it was good and the only problem was the flash

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
    There is no need to disrespect me, if you insult me you show immature behavior, when somebody see your post they wouldn't get a good impression about you. I know it wasn't him, don't start an off-topic conversation because the thread may be closed for your fault, stick to the topic.
    dang havent you even read it was you who started making the convo off topic lmao
    if you know it wasnt him why dafaq would you even put another statement from another thread here?It was COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from this one you fa****.
    And no ones insulting you lmao. You feel like getting insulted because you know your wrong?
    Yo

Almost the same thing happened to me a year ago. Back then when era had no mouth animations allowed at all. Someone reported me which was Lebjoe. And then I lost my very first animated custom and got 10k since i had it for a week. It's mostly your fault to go upload a head without looking at the rules and taking a second thought of whats going to happen if you did upload it. Sorry m8 what i did was just dealt with it.
    My Name Is Reborn and you're watching Disney Channel.

vro this game brings back memories

Quote Originally Posted by Reborned View Post
    Almost the same thing happened to me a year ago. Back then when era had no mouth animations allowed at all. Someone reported me which was Lebjoe. And then I lost my very first animated custom and got 10k since i had it for a week. It's mostly your fault to go upload a head without looking at the rules and taking a second thought of whats going to happen if you did upload it. Sorry m8 what i did was just dealt with it.
    Long time ago red boy deleted my body and gave me half the price

And that was my body...lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Long time ago red boy deleted my body and gave me half the price

And that was my body...lol
    What everybody has that upload . Maybe it was illegal a very long time ago . nah cat customs were here since graal classic lol
    My Name Is Reborn and you're watching Disney Channel.

vro this game brings back memories

Quote Originally Posted by Reborned View Post
    The head have flash problem that the top of the head was invisible and this head got dissaprove he show me a bad version of the head that got dissaproved and not the one that i upladed

- - - Updated - - -

Its or he trick me or its bug but i didnt do anything wrong for sure he even told me that this head was good without the glitch and the glitch was in the dussaproved one only

- - - Updated - - -

Also my friend uplad robgs heads all the time with mouth gif and he have no problems even yesterday he upload one

- - - Updated - - -

it got dissaproved today and yester day it did got approved then he refund me 10k

- - - Updated - - -

the first head is the glitched head that got dissaproved the second is the one that got approved when i ask him why my head got refunded he show me the first head that got dissaprove here all the evidence that i didnt do anything wrong and i deserve to get my 10k gralats back..

A small mouth animation is allowed, by the look of the video the first head uploaded seems illegal but the second one that you uploaded looks like it's not moving ? Did you turn it to png or is it still gif but no movements?
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    A small mouth animation is allowed, by the look of the video the first head uploaded seems illegal but the second one that you uploaded looks like it's not moving ? Did you turn it to png or is it still gif but no movements?
    it was screen shot at the end

- - - Updated - - -

told u i just lost 10k for nothing any way that i can get it back?

- - - Updated - - -

i upload it now and dissaprove again can u tell me when ur online that u can approve it? cuz the admin that dissaprove it dont know its legal

- - - Updated - - -

well you can see i did nothing wrong so why i need to pay 10k for staff mistake?

- - - Updated - - -

i got the 10k close the thread