Thread: Can I please have my items back

Can I please have my items back

Hello
    Could I please have my items back I've not done anything wrong false accusation sick & tired of it. Waited 6 months for reply from high staff no one has been bothered to help me , apparently I have down illegal In app purchases as u can check logs I haven't , please give my items back I have been reset for no reason now , already done a toonsslab ticket

- - - Updated - - -

P.S GOBLIN(Elijah) got his account back & typically well known people in era get stuff back , noob gets hacked nothing happens, "pro" Elijah get hacked everyone runs to help
    Last edited by SHAMAs; 09-13-2016 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Grammar mistakes

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I dont think a weapons expert will be able to help you with that.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

hwaryun
    If you have a problem with your account, please do not post in the "Ask a Weapons Expert" subthread.
    Your question/ issue is less likely to be addressed if it is not put in the right section.

Also, don't use one example of a person who successfully recovered/ resolved issue with their account as a basis for "pros get all the help and noobs don't get any."
    You can't use one simply example and generalize it in a way that makes it seem like something is being unfair to you and that you have to somehow make it so that it makes you look like a victim.

Like ace said it's not nice to lie

If Moderator was here they told you to stay in this thread
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...legal-purchase
    Last edited by NCX; 09-13-2016 at 09:16 AM.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

If you refer to yourself as a 'nub', why should you care about a few virtual items?

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    If you refer to yourself as a 'nub', why should you care about a few virtual items?
    Noob-"a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.", Shamas here is referring to unknown players in the context of him saying,
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAMAs View Post

P.S GOBLIN(Elijah) got his account back & typically well known people in era get stuff back , noob gets hacked nothing happens, "pro" Elijah get hacked everyone runs to help
    trying to say that the unknown people are disregarded in such way that if something happens to them, no one cares but when an experienced well known player gets hacked a frenzy of confusion occurs in which everyone wants to know about and support the user in getting their stuff back. I'm sure if you spent over £250 worth of gralat packs on a game and then to find out that it has all been reset you'd be pretty angry huh?
    #TeamPurple

Don't make multiple threads.
    Welcome to the forums!