Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ban Timer

Leave the app open for the timer to count down.

Sent from my Z813 using Tapatalk
    Wizardly Weird

Go era on pc unban become admin take revenge on admins

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo Rey Zephlyn View Post
    The https://www.era-go.com/forum/announcement.php?f=72 doesn't refer to how the ban could effect daily log ins and if I should leave the app open. And already sent a ticket *multiple*, I would at least like one reply even if it says "Please stop." so at least ik its been looked at once.
    What a ricegum.. Even admins can't respond with jails here questions/problem if you want to get un-jail then send a ticket or let your divice on.. They don't allowing to post any jails here post anywhere or in 4chan!! Against the rules don't break it even this is only a Forums...
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Got it, I got to leave my device on and waste energey for 24 hours and make sure the screen doesn't go off cause there's no auto timer. But still does the ban affect my log in streak cause ya know just 349 days gonna be wasted by a fasle ban :/.

Banned
    I know the answer to your question about if it will affect your day streak, but I'm not answering because you should not post about jails, yet you still did and were extremely disrespectful.

If you're only going to use Era-Go as your lawyer to get out of jail, then no one wants you here.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    I know the answer to your question about if it will affect your day streak, but I'm not answering because you should not post about jails, yet you still did and were extremely disrespectful.

If you're only going to use Era-Go as your lawyer to get out of jail, then no one wants you here.
    And you're being actrociously being disrespectful and unhelpful right now.

And you're being actrociously being disrespectful and unhelpful right now.
    We are un-helpful if you asking the community about your jails Do you think Ace (Player Relations Admin) answerd your question. He ask you to send a ticket and read the rules beacuse you break it.. Now who's disrespectful
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    We are un-helpful if you asking the community about your jails Do you think Ace (Player Relations Admin) answerd your question. He ask you to send a ticket and read the rules beacuse you break it.. Now who's disrespectful
    I already said I sent a ticket .
    1.)My main question is does this ban affect my log in streak. No one has answered that.(That other guy knows the answer hes just being being rude by being the type of person that goes "Oh I know the ans22er wont tell you ;3"
    2.)I asked if I had to leave the app open. That was answered so now I'm gonna have to leave my device on for 24 hours for this fasle ban.

- - - Updated - - -

Just end the post.

Banned
    I already said I sent a ticket .
    1.)My main question is does this ban affect my log in streak. No one has answered that.(That other guy knows the answer hes just being being rude by being the type of person that goes "Oh I know the ans22er wont tell you ;3"
    2.)I asked if I had to leave the app open. That was answered so now I'm gonna have to leave my device on for 24 hours for this fasle ban.

- - - Updated - - -

Just end the post.
    You can find your answer by submitting a tiicket.

Do not pass Go.
    Do not collect $200 dollars.

Go to jail.

As long as you log on Graal even if your jailed it still counts as a day to your 'showdays'.

You need to leave your device on Graal 24/7 until your time for jail runs out.
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 09-13-2016 at 11:35 AM.

He just wanted answers damn guys chill