Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What was your reaction to first seeing an admin?

Zany
    I had gotten an admin's statue, was new to Era, and the PR (That I'm leaving unnamed lol) decided to play with me. So I was walking through Trade Tables afterwards and he dragged me around and I was hysterical because I was new, didn't know what was going on, so I pm the PR like "I'm not hacking but I'm flying around the screen and I don't know what to do!" and they acted surprised for a bit, as if they hadn't the foggiest idea what was going on with me, I later questioned if they were behind it and they acted dumb, but eventually said they did it. Ended up also doing it a few minutes later while I was in a friend's house. It was pretty funny.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    [QUOTE=xChris;374600

Man that Zephlyn guy sounds mean[/QUOTE]

I know right! But in all fairness,I shouldn't have been spamming in CTF.

I've just realised your name is Chris as well, what a coincidence.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

It was a long time ago i just remember i tried to record the person whit another non touch screen phone and get them jailed(I dont know wich admin it was)
    ~Im not normal~

"I wonder why i say yes to everyone in my life..."
    ~Jon Bellion

Pm me if you ever need help

Yuko

I think this was around 2011 or 2012 but alpho invited me to his house, he had this awesome furniture I was like where did you get this, he said he was a admin and i was like "wtf is an admin"( i think i was 12 at the time), then he kicked me from his house.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    Some PR was hosting a pickup line contest in the renovated Dazzle Boutique shop. I said "Do you have a hamburger, because I damaged myself falling for you" and I won. She gave me her doll, I thought that was the coolest thing ever at the time.
    That is the most amazing pick-up line I've heard, graal-related.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

I saw 2 of them inside the hospital (I forgot what hospital) It was Snk (Got his doll) and Ace I believe (Also got his doll)
    Add me on Era - Clooft