Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What was your reaction to first seeing an admin?

Banned Sottocapo
    well when i started my friend told me about admins
    So the first time i saw an admin i wasnt in shock
    The first time was in start back in 2012 Magic bush was dragging people ontop of the War of Idiotism building

I was already aware of them when I started to play much more often (spring of 2014,even though I started in 2012 then abandoned the game then came back in 2013 but sadly did not collect any special rare hats cause I was not aware of their existence) , i did not really have any special encounter with any of them tbh.

Except maybe Babyghost but I was simply pming him here on era-go,asking him different questions about Ap0,like whether it was worth buying for pking and basing or not,the help that I've received from him was huge.His event guides,spar guides greatly helped me.
    Now i consider him the most helping admin that ever existed in era even though I've never seen him in-game.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

I saw chris Z. and his friend musical on top of the bank, celebrating Musical's Bday, saw some before but idk when/how, I just have their dolls

It was funny, i was just getting killed and killed again while watching them.
    Last edited by Morganga; 09-16-2016 at 05:54 PM.

I saw NiteprFire I was a noob so it took me hours to end a pro's killstreak with gas and trade melees etc.
    He suddenly spawned in front of me, and I tried to kill him then we had an argument since I kept saying he has to relog because he can't die and Happenned to me once. Later I figured he was the guy that did those broadcasts for pk,spar and events then I said "Hey I remember you! You're that guy that spams broadcasts". Then he said "yea :/" And later I received my first pms besides ppl cussing at me for being nub or ending their streak, telling a story about his vacation to curacao.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I was ignored jk I don't really remember.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Umm I think I saw Chris Zephlyn. I was a spammer in CTF and he summoned me XD I ended up gagged for cussing at him, coz I called him a hacker.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Some PR was hosting a pickup line contest in the renovated Dazzle Boutique shop. I said "Do you have a hamburger, because I damaged myself falling for you" and I won. She gave me her doll, I thought that was the coolest thing ever at the time.

i remember i got bailey doll then i got ec cuz it was my first doll and i was sure i got free ec from her then i told here thanks for the free ec then she ignore me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    Some PR was hosting a pickup line contest in the renovated Dazzle Boutique shop. I said "Do you have a hamburger, because I damaged myself falling for you" and I won. She gave me her doll, I thought that was the coolest thing ever at the time.
    sweet pickup line
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Soldier
    When I started era 2014 from classic I told a guy with yellow name I saw to rec me he said no and I was sad:,(