Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How to aware scam!

Post How to aware scam!

Before my guide starts
    Please note Awere to the scammers. If you got scammed do not make a thread about your items to get back. In other words do not cry here. Beacuse it's your own risk Thanks.

Kind of scammers

Staff impersonating scam
    If someone asking you to trade your item for EC please ingore them beacuse against the rule of staff they don't allowed to trade with there staff account. If you see anyone asking to trade your items Make sure you check first the admin gang before trading. And report them for 'Staff Impersnoate' also screenshot them

Duplicator Scam
    I know so many players got scam by this tricks but don't worry if someone asking to duplicate your items beacuse he/she duplicate his/her friend item, do not trust them this scam is not a type of report so be-careful the best sulotion is if player duplicating his friend shells. The scammer dosen't have shells then he also borrow the shells to his friend and start the transition scam. (Note:if you see this scam don't trust them if you got scam do not cry in forums beacuse it's your own risk)

Upload Scam
    As someone saying "Uploading for Free" "Uploading for 100 shells" do not trust the, they scam your account and revoke the accses of your account this is a type of Hacked too but this is not a trype of report! Please if you see anybody doing this scam please distract them. To leave make sure aware this scam. Also just be yourself do not trust anyone to upload you

PK/Spar/Event/ Scam/Gralats
    Please do not give your accses to the players beacuse they can hack you + Scam u this scam is the sickness than anyone beacuse they steal your account+The IP change. Also if player asking for your Email please report them for 'Account Information' must screenshot them and send a ticket to support.toonslab.com and admins invistigate it soon as possible.

Fake GraalTubers
    There's so many faketubers in "Trade House" if you recive a PM saying Hello im shooting a video about scamming, all you have to do is put your pro items down and i put 1 food, you accept and after i will give you your items back i promise"please do not trust them. The best soultion of this type of scam is "Leave at the table and distract him/her."

My Idea
    1.if someone make a thread about there scam items/account please closed it.
    Reason:they trust the scammer why not do there own risk!!

FAQ about scam

Admins

Q:Please give my items back beacuse i got scam

A:We are not giving your items back. It's your own fault why you got scam. Please start your graal life again. And next time do not trust anyone

Q(2):Please Jail the player who scam me his/her name if Example101 (Anime)

A:Sorry but we can't. Beacuse scamming is legal here .
    Last edited by NCX; 09-14-2016 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Fixing Grammar+Added new Type of scam. #triggered
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

The noobs won't read this until they get scammed, usually they don't use forums unless they were scammed or something.

Gj kyle

You forgot "Don't trust admins"

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    You forgot "Don't trust admins"
    Don't trust admins who ask for ur items
    xddddddd

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Don't trust admins who ask for ur items
    xddddddd
    I'm Admeen trust me I need ur acc plz I giv bak after I finish cus u under investigation ok thx

I made the Guide to thr players beacuse if they got scam they register on era-go and report the scammer, beacuse they can't handle there own risk
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Banned Sottocapo
    You forgot the "Hello im shooting a video about scamming, all you have to do is put your pro items down and i put 1 food, you accept and after i will give you your items back i promise"

I get this pm like every month

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    You forgot the "Hello im shooting a video about scamming, all you have to do is put your pro items down and i put 1 food, you accept and after i will give you your items back i promise"

I get this pm like every month
    Hmm.. Let me try to update the guide
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Banned
    Good guide, however kinda hard to understand with grammar mistakes x.X