Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Era-Go Notable Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    So you know guys, just because someone posts a list on who they think deserves it, doesn't mean those people will be in that room at all.
    exactly lol

Can we really start the nominations?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Can we really start the nominations?
    I'm sure they're looking at who they want to be nominated.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    I'm sure they're looking at who they want to be nominated.
    What happened to tricky? 0.0
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    What happened to tricky? 0.0
    Rumor has it she's inactive? I rarely ever see her log on.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Rumor has it she's inactive? I rarely ever see her log on.
    Wonder how kendricks holding up.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    gadosh
    kenny
    kyle
    lotzy
    esmeree
    wrex
    froz
    slapjack
    asir
    me

these are the notable members now, mostly a bunch of spammers though.
    wait why im there lol im not helpfull or something

Era-Go has accumulated a lot of history in its 3+ years so far. I've seen a lot of "notable" members over time; iHot, PoeticFolly, failure, Lord Greg, Banshee, CluTch, #14 AJ, and sooo many others.

Lot of familiar names from 2013 here: (broken web pages, scroll down to the bottom for the "Currently Active Users" list) https://web.archive.org/web/20131020...orum/forum.php

Another from 2014: https://web.archive.org/web/20140929...-go.com/forum/

Forum staff list from 2013: https://web.archive.org/web/20130907...showgroups.php

If you're feeling a little nostalgic, feel free to check out the rest of the Era-Go archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20140601...orum/forum.php

I understand that some of these members weren't considered "helpful" or "active", and are certainly inactive now, but a lot of forum users both then and now have contributed in various ways over time to build up Era-Go into what it is today. While a lot of the old members may not be using the forums nowadays, it's up to the current active members now to carry on with making history, and I personally find it very difficult to choose only a handful of current active forum users who can represent both the past and present. I don't like the idea of having to vote for active members based on simply what I see, as it makes the other members who, while not as active but are still providing feedback, constructive criticism, helpful advice, etc., feel left out. In addition, it's also a task for the staff member who will have to update that Era-Go room every few months to determine the "new" notable members.

So here's a suggestion...

Instead of choosing NPCs for that room, I'd like to suggest a logo; a forum logo designed exclusively for the Era-Go forums that can represent the entire community, so no one has to be left out in the rain. We all see helpfulness and forum activity differently, and I feel a solution to that is a well-designed graphical image that symbolizes the 3+ years of Era-Go forum history and continuing forward with the current active members. In my opinion, Era-Go has always lacked a recognizable image that players can look at in-game and know it refers to the forums.

I know there's some talented GFX artists here that can design a fantastic logo for Era-Go that can be placed in that room, and I'd love to see what they can come up with.

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    wait why im there lol im not helpfull or something
    You joined not long ago
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Era-Go has accumulated a lot of history in its 3+ years so far. I've seen a lot of "notable" members over time; iHot, PoeticFolly, failure, Lord Greg, Banshee, CluTch, #14 AJ, and sooo many others.

Lot of familiar names from 2013 here: (broken web pages, scroll down to the bottom for the "Currently Active Users" list) https://web.archive.org/web/20131020...orum/forum.php

Another from 2014: https://web.archive.org/web/20140929...-go.com/forum/

Forum staff list from 2013: https://web.archive.org/web/20130907...showgroups.php

If you're feeling a little nostalgic, feel free to check out the rest of the Era-Go archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20140601...orum/forum.php

I understand that some of these members weren't considered "helpful" or "active", and are certainly inactive now, but a lot of forum users both then and now have contributed in various ways over time to build up Era-Go into what it is today. While a lot of the old members may not be using the forums nowadays, it's up to the current active members now to carry on with making history, and I personally find it very difficult to choose only a handful of current active forum users who can represent both the past and present. I don't like the idea of having to vote for active members based on simply what I see, as it makes the other members who, while not as active but are still providing feedback, constructive criticism, helpful advice, etc., feel left out. In addition, it's also a task for the staff member who will have to update that Era-Go room every few months to determine the "new" notable members.

So here's a suggestion...

Instead of choosing NPCs for that room, I'd like to suggest a logo; a forum logo designed exclusively for the Era-Go forums that can represent the entire community, so no one has to be left out in the rain. We all see helpfulness and forum activity differently, and I feel a solution to that is a well-designed graphical image that symbolizes the 3+ years of Era-Go forum history and continuing forward with the current active members. In my opinion, Era-Go has always lacked a recognizable image that players can look at in-game and know it refers to the forums.

I know there's some talented GFX artists here that can design a fantastic logo for Era-Go that can be placed in that room, and I'd love to see what they can come up with.
    I like the Forum logo insted fighting for NPCs
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821