Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Did Black Umbrella really drop value!?

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChokoMonsta View Post
    I am hearing rumours that the Black Umbrella has dropped in price from 35k to 19-20k. I want to hear all your thought and opinions on this topic as well as whether you think it's true or not. If so, what is the reason for this extreme change in value?

Attachment 28421
    This is only pro scamming trade groups trying to get tro from anyone they can trick to think the price dropped that much. The only thing that affects price is supply and demand, therefore auctions have a huge impact on price fluctuation. As long as a boatload of brellas arent given away through auctions or some kind of event the price will most likely stay 36-40k
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Awais View Post
    Whats basically happening is a bunch of people, (most likely to be people without the black brellas) are at start tryna lower the price of umbrella until some brella owners start to worry because they think since its such a big drop that it might drop a bit more and try to sell it as fast as possible, which therefore causes the price of black umbrellas to deflate and many people believe this.
    I completely agree.

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    The only thing that affects price is supply and demand
    On this subject, some dude is hoarding black umbrellas atm, I sold 4 of mine to him earlier on in the year and he said he'd return at the start of 2017. If supply and demand affects values then I'm sure the item will drop if he does return.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

I bought one for 12-14k when it was cheap but I sold all ultras/supers for auction money.
    A friend of mine hoarded chainsaws recentely causing it to increase in value from 14-18k to around 30k or so.

Update to my last post:
    So the current value is actually 34-36K I checked with multiple owners just to make sure.

idk what this is
    Do people really dig 10-30k shells for another Bamboo Rod?