Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Facebook Screenshot Upload

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    It's stupid beacuse we don't want to see players 89.10% holding a chem gun/Flame/saber and another expensive events gun/melee, also it's Event Coin not free coin
    Wow ily

So basically you're trying to say 89.10% players that will get their hands on chem gun/flame/saber while i said the achievements included are only a few?
    What kind of logic.
    And i know what you mean by the purpose of why it's an Event Coin,some people find it tough in events k.And achievements are the only way they can do and some EC's are attainable,due to their Hard work? Not that i say "Ouh hey its free ec,so ez". Getting something isnt free and has it's purpose whether it comes from hard or simple work

Quote Originally Posted by Cinell View Post
    So basically you're trying to say 89.10% players that will get their hands on chem gun/flame/saber while i said the achievements included are only a few?
    What kind of logic.
    And i know what you mean by the purpose of why it's an Event Coin,some people find it tough in events k.And achievements are the only way they can do and some EC's are attainable,due to their Hard work? Not that i say "Ouh hey its free ec,so ez". Getting something isnt free and has it's purpose whether it comes from hard or simple work
    lazy noobs.
    ecs aren't hard to earn nowadays
    over 6 ctf/TS events are hosted everyday so pls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinell View Post
    What kind of logic.
    You can argue all you want but FB SS is not under Era's management team to decide upon its comeback.

Just trying my best here,Alright2
    I agree with you,Facebook and Era's Management team "are" different companys.
    Can't complain more.

I remember snk saying something about the new facebook API that wasnt compatible or that due to an update it was making graal fb upload not work, i dont remember clearly but he said "he was working on it"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

They won't even let me upload to Facebook

Bye bye thread

Do not bump old threads.

Closed Thread.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029