Page 116 of 184 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1833

Thread: iEra Administration List

iEra Administration List

dont believe anyone has been hired from aus/asia app came out for pr, except zorbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cos2co123 View Post
    dont believe anyone has been hired from aus/asia app came out for pr, except zorbs

Uhhhh???
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Uhhhh???
    didnt read the au being hired bit, oops mistake comment

didnt read the au being hired bit, oops mistake comment

Bro do you even realize that Chris zephlyn is staff and has access to the official staff list in RC?
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

iEra Administration List

Bro do you even realize that Chris zephlyn is staff and has access to the official staff list in RC?
    so whats your point, i didnt see zorb being added and my replt before was a mistake. i didnt see zorb AU being hired. so thats why i said i dont believe etc has been hired. but when i saw the list again i saw zorb au being added

so whats your point

Boi whats your point. when you hire someone on iera (doesn't matter what position) you have to update the staff list in RC and put their graal id's and contact info.
    Chris has access to the list like every other staff member does, because of that he updateed the thread list.

Boi whats your point. when you hire someone on iera (doesn't matter what position) you have to update the staff list in RC and put their graal id's and contact info.
    Chris has access to the list like every other staff member does, because of that he updateed the thread list.
    oml i dont know why u even quoted my thread, i alr know he has to update the thread. i was abt to quote vapes thread that no aus/asia has been hired until i re read and saw zorb being added. i didnt see his name oml

oml i dont know why u even quoted my thread, i alr know he has to update the thread. i was abt to quote vapes thread that no aus/asia has been hired until i re read and saw zorb being added. i didnt see his name oml

Uh no last time I check you didn't quote vapelords post meaning there was no context to your post.

Uh no last time I check you didn't quote vapelords post meaning there was no context to your post.
    lets say it was directed to him and i forgot. am sorry

lets say it was directed to him and i forgot. am sorry, ok i dont like to argue so lets move on and i made a mistake before