Page 169 of 184 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1833

Thread: iEra Administration List

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    roblox sound

im sure that management would have someone in mind. not sure why no one has been promoted as of yet there are several suitable candidates.
    having two SPRs temporarily reporting to a PRA would be good if we had an active PRA.
    From this point on, I'm blocking any player I see writing "oof" in their message bar.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    From this point on, I'm blocking any player I see writing "oof" in their message bar.
    Oof that’s harsh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    That’s a big oof right there I would do that man.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

SEAMAN
    I hope Sir Frost Zenon will be promote to be an SPR in asia/au server. He is very active and fits to be SPR.

Quote Originally Posted by vapelordz View Post
    I hope Sir Frost Zenon will be promote to be an SPR in asia/au server. He is very active and fits to be SPR.
    I hope sir nobody gets promoted

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by vapelordz View Post
    Not very active, and he doesn't really fit.

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Unfair? With all due respect, the American division doesn't even have a SPR to look over the them. I vote Grant.

Better safe than sorry lol

- - - Updated - - -

Problem: Everyone would say yes. It's a free power-grab, who won't at least TRY to take it?
    Which is why SPR is the focus right now. PRA is much different than you seem to think, requiring much more dedication and knowledge, and it is unfair to turn a PR into a position that much higher.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seany View Post
    Well, a PR needs to be promoted to PRA, best qualified and most experienced should be picked, and it should be picked rather than later imo. Promotions occur in real life as well, so it's not something unusual. Most experienced and best qualified EZ PZ
    Well, I don't see the need as of right now; Junz is on top of everything, right now SPR should be the focus. I don't really think any of our current PRs are ready for PRA. That's almost impossible unless they've been there an very long time, which not really any of them have (consistently). Activeness and activity (and inconsistencies within both) have a lot to do with it as well.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    Which is why SPR is the focus right now. PRA is much different than you seem to think, requiring much more dedication and knowledge, and it is unfair to turn a PR into a position that much higher.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I don't see the need as of right now; Junz is on top of everything, right now SPR should be the focus. I don't really think any of our current PRs are ready for PRA. That's almost impossible unless they've been there an very long time, which not really any of them have (consistently). Activeness and activity (and inconsistencies within both) have a lot to do with it as well.
    Mish has been here since 2012. Shes active, she came back from being busy irl. Shes had 1.3k+ in total staff hours across her 3 staff accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Mish has been here since 2012. Shes active, she came back from being busy irl. Shes had 1.3k+ in total staff hours across her 3 staff accounts.
    *claps in Chinese*
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Zany
    We should keep this thread on topic.
    The staff team will do as it sees appropriate, but as for right now there really isn’t a need for a PRA for the US. Let what happens happen, I guarantee you a lot of thought goes into these matters, and there’s always more justification than almost all people know to what’s done with these things.