Page 176 of 184 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1833

Thread: iEra Administration List

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Grats Gentu, have fun being Head LAT, Ol' West Developer, and that!

- - - Updated - - -

Should add a list of the Mods here as well as a list of the News Staff
    We only have 2 Real Global Moderator left and that is Xiang and TJ the rest they only join beacuse they are staff in iEra so they can do here whatever they want.. So what is the purpose to add the list of Moderator and Newspaper Staff here?
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiang IV View Post
    I still cant see them so it should be added as I cant view them from a mobile device???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    We only have 2 Real Global Moderator left and that is Xiang and TJ the rest they only join beacuse they are staff in iEra so they can do here whatever they want.. So what is the purpose to add the list of Moderator and Newspaper Staff here?
    Xiang is in game staff, and failure still does stuff

That's funny, because I can easily access it from mobile.
     Spoiler
    my discord is xiv#2549

Leveler
    Cant even see spoilers either soo but check ur disc Xiang
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I still cant see them so it should be added as I cant view them from a mobile device???

- - - Updated - - -

Xiang is in game staff, and failure still does stuff
    No.. Failure,Gentu,NaniRama did't apply for Global Moderator they just join in beacuse they are staff in-game. Unlike TJ and xiang before they become STAFF IN GAME they actually apply for moderator position before..
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

No.. Failure,Gentu,NaniRama did't apply for Global Moderator they just join in beacuse they are staff in-game. Unlike TJ and xiang before they become STAFF IN GAME they actually apply for moderator position before..
    Why do I feel like you’re looking for a fight?

You might actually be right, but for your information the others are doing thier work just fine. Why are you trying to separate them from the team?

Quote Originally Posted by Ires View Post
    Why do I feel like you’re looking for a fight?

You might actually be right, but for your information the others are doing thier work just fine. Why are you trying to separate them from the team?
    No i'm not trying to fight against staff team hahaha.. I just confused when i get back at forums then i saw there is alot of mods that staff in-game.. FYI I feel bad to others applied for Moderator position before. Specially dose Active members of iEra Forums.. Now:Can you tell me what is the purpose of Non in-game staff Application?
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

No i'm not trying to fight against staff team hahaha.. I just confused when i get back at forums then i saw there is alot of mods that staff in-game.. FYI I feel bad to others applied for Moderator position before. Specially dose Active members of iEra Forums.. Now:Can you tell me what is the purpose of Non in-game staff Application?
    The more moderators the better, you know why? Becuase maybe some of them will be away for who knows how long.

And about the application, you do relize that not all staff team are fourm moderators, right?
    Tbh I don’t really know why are some in-game staff mods in here, but I'll assume that they’re good enough for this job, and of course they had some kind of a test or something don’t you agree?

Let’s just leave that matter for it’s people since we don’t see what's behind the scenes.

So when are the new LATs being unveiled? It's been over 3 months and we have still no news on it.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

I mean, I been in the forums for a while tho :0

It's not like I came here as staff before using the forums.