Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiang IV View Post
    Welcome back Casey !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    welcome back xiang !!
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiang IV View Post
    Welcome back Casey !!
    Maybe you can finish those events you were hosting lool

Omg xiang <3

Well that explains why graalonlines support email account hasnt been responding to issues (like Agility, my, and the dozen other peoples unlinked account issues) Because there’s only 4 staff members with a high enough role to solve high magnitude issues, and theyre all busy. If we had a few more than two developers, like maybe five of them (maybe one with a primary role of resolving issues emailed to the graalonline support account), there would be less player account issues.

Also explains the lack of game updates. The LAT team only has 2 people on it, and with them and he 2 on development, not much can really get done. Its kinda a shame that a lot of the other staff got older and retired, as they were able to implement many things into the game.

Only problem is, where do we get people qualified for these positions , will actually retain these positions, and can be active enough in their roles to satisfy the community?
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    Well that explains why graalonlines support email account hasnt been responding to issues (like Agility, my, and the dozen other peoples unlinked account issues) Because there’s only 4 staff members with a high enough role to solve high magnitude issues, and theyre all busy. If we had a few more than two developers, like maybe five of them (maybe one with a primary role of resolving issues emailed to the graalonline support account), there would be less player account issues.

Also explains the lack of game updates. The LAT team only has 2 people on it, and with them and he 2 on development, not much can really get done. Its kinda a shame that a lot of the other staff got older and retired, as they were able to implement many things into the game.

Only problem is, where do we get people qualified for these positions , will actually retain these positions, and can be active enough in their roles to satisfy the community?
    It’s pretty difficult to find developers for graal, I think. Since graal uses its own programming language, we can’t go look for outside help. If someone wanted to learn GS2 to program for graal, then they’d have to realize that it’s not really a skill that can be taken outside of graal (other than programming experience, but usually if you want to learn GS2 you already know one or two other languages).

xianggg wb
    Newspaper Team
    Ex-Player Relations

Star Wars Fan!

"It's a trap!"
    - Admiral Ackbar

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    It’s pretty difficult to find developers for graal, I think. Since graal uses its own programming language, we can’t go look for outside help. If someone wanted to learn GS2 to program for graal, then they’d have to realize that it’s not really a skill that can be taken outside of graal (other than programming experience, but usually if you want to learn GS2 you already know one or two other languages).
    I feel like the warn/jail history for players to become staff is to harsh if they want more Development staffs tbh

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I feel like the warn/jail history for players to become staff is to harsh if they want more Development staffs tbh
    Bram 2015-

"I have 56 warnings and got hired.
    Its ur attitude that matters.
    Just improve your behavior to other players and respect them."
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Bram 2015-

"I have 56 warnings and got hired.
    Its ur attitude that matters.
    Just improve your behavior to other players and respect them."
    Yeah he cheated in Events (let his friend wins trivia) and he had always been a dickhead and racist even while being staff

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and while hosting events he purposely made us wait by pretending to be afk. Like literally everytime he was like “brb need to pee” “brb need to eat”