Page 172 of 184 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1833

Thread: iEra Administration List

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    New level, I assume you mean amazing at scripting. If he's better then Elk on a level system (not based on gfx or scripting) he is atop of him and Elk isn't getting what is wanted, why would Junz? He wouldn't so that means he deserves more, doesn't it?
    U saying elk is better ?

Banned
    Right now, Junz and Cally are taking charge of the American PR team. They will select who to promote and when to promote when they feel like they’ve found someone who fulfills all qualifications and it becomes necessary to promote someone. Until then, if you have any problems with any American PR or need information about the American PR team, contact one of them.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Right now, Junz and Cally are taking charge of the American PR team. They will select who to promote and when to promote when they feel like they’ve found someone who fulfills all qualifications and it becomes necessary to promote someone. Until then, if you have any problems with any American PR or need information about the American PR team, contact one of them.
    I think you mean Junz is running it, as Cally's pretty inactive. She doesn't have a total of 1k staff hours even after being staff for years. And I know RC exist. But they also have to be on the staff account sometimes to look at things. But I guess if they want to run it they can.

MargForMericanPRA cuz why not

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    MargForMericanPRA cuz why not
    Problem.

He doesn't live anywhere near ANY American timezone :/
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

For American PRA, I would go for JCT. She has been staff for 3 years nearly on and off and has racked up almost 2k staff hours in total (1k on her current staff account) so it would only make sense for someone who has lived and worked through years as a PR, problem is she is 15 I believe. Which is a little young considering the position but that’s the closest you can get.
    "Do you even ec bro?"

Quote Originally Posted by Troytms View Post
    For American PRA, I would go for JCT. She has been staff for 3 years nearly on and off and has racked up almost 2k staff hours in total (1k on her current staff account) so it would only make sense for someone who has lived and worked through years as a PR, problem is she is 15 I believe. Which is a little young considering the position but that’s the closest you can get.
    Tbh you kinda just contradicted yourself lol
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Troytms View Post
    Tbh she hit 2 year anniversary of being hired back in June or July lol and I dont think shes 15 and I'm pretty sure she has had 1 staff account with like 900 hours

Just promote Grant it’s that simple

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Just promote Grant it’s that simple
    This guy gets it ^^
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com