Page 85 of 184 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast

Thread: iEra Administration List

Something happened that we don'f know about. Internal problems, I think they only liked snk which is why they are leaving now.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Veteran
    Pretty depressing to see something like this happen, this isn't the iEra I remember.

Zany
    Close to tears. Era will never be the same. The now gone staff will be long missed. Needless to say, we have a lot to make up for.

Well things happen for a reason and people have their own opinions we can't really judge them era will never be the same again we will have to just do with what we got and show respect to the new management. 5/6 good years of graal ive enjoyed and i plan to enjoy it to the end!
    No matter what may happen... As long as you walk by my side... There shall be no enemy that can stand before us

I'm just going to end up leaving as well. These staffs can make a great job, but having to stay with HW terrorizing the staff and players? No thanks.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I'm just going to end up leaving as well. These staffs can make a great job, but having to stay with HW terrorizing the staff and players? No thanks.
    What has she done to the players too?

The administration list is basically now a list to find the hunger games players.
    No one wants to join it anymore, and the ones who do end up leaving it or regretting it.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

iEra Administration List

Well idk if this was homelesswitch or somebody else someone of the name of Imario got hired he's a gani artist idk if it was that hired homelesswitch but he's from OL west so I'm thinking homelesswitch will be hiring all of OL west to era Rip era

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Quote Originally Posted by JustJoshuaVega View Post
    Well idk if this was homelesswitch or somebody else someone of the name of Imario got hired he's a gani artist idk if it was that hired homelesswitch but he's from OL west so I'm thinking homelesswitch will be hiring all of OL west to era Rip era

His name is Mario. He's Michel Dorvay's brother lol.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    His name is Mario. He's Michel Dorvay's brother lol.
    Oh

JustJoshuaLikeABoss