Page 81 of 184 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Thread: iEra Administration List

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    All the staff members please take note of this. I haven't seen an admin like this in ages. Honestly all I see admins do nowadays is gag people, jail people, and do events. Also most of the admins I see are the "popular" players. Why don't they hire someone that actually can make a change rather than to gain more popularity by gaining a position as an admin? Honestly the only reason I signed up for Gani is to make ganis. After all that's their job... And I'm not saying this to prove my point that I should be hired. I'm speaking the truth. I mean where are the gfx admins? They should be making things like new VIP items! I mean when was the last time a good VIP item was given out? I mean they gave out a PIRATE DAGGER. That deals 9 damage! And what have we gotten for the past 5000 years? Morphs and weird accessories like skates or something. Seriously if you are going to sign up for gfx, gani, etc. then actually make something that the players will like. VIP isn't all about the abilities. If you're going to give us useless VIP items, then don't give out VIP items.
    I will say, just because you don't see staff who are doing that doesn't mean none of them do. I won't be arrogant, but I always have and will put the player's interests first. But that goes both ways. Players have the idea that since we have a job based around them, all PRs are supposed to follow player's every command, as if they're the boss and we're the slaves. It happens so often, and after a while, it gets beyond old. But when we don't do what they want right away, we get grief, we get cursed out, we get posts written about us. We have bandwagons that are created just to hate us for doing our job. I always think of all the POVs in situations, but more than half of the players that attack us have never looked at anything from our shoes. Apparently we jail and gag people willy nilly, as if we have nothing better to do than spitefully punish others. If that's the case, said PR won't be a PR much longer. That may be off topic from what you said but Jesus, I needed to let that out, because the players have no idea how much patience we have while we are bossed around, cursed out and disrespected just for being the staff we are lol. It's just, the players put crazy expectations on us, and in our defense, Player Relations are constantly doing multiple things at once. Yet we have to respond instantly or we get pmed over and over, we have to host, otherwise we are ignoring the players and aren't doing our job.

As for VIP, VIP is different now. It's meant to give you benefits that normally would cost other players additional gralats, time, or they wouldn't receive at all. Yes, there is the weapon, but it's an occasional addition to the already VIP benefits to make VIP members feel special and thank them for being apart of it. It's not supposed to be a 9 damage, super fast, quick healing weapon or other that normally would be super priced. Put into perspective that one month of VIP is 7.5k gralats, which presumably means you get one item from it. Note though, one item like the ones you get in VIP would realistically cost about half the one month VIP to the price of it fully. Meaning, if the game was selling a TP, morph, or other with similar stats and/or benefits as the ones being given out in VIP, individually, they would probably cost as much as the one month VIP itself, but on top of that one item, you are getting all these other benefits. Maybe I'm wrong, but to an extent, you gotta be grateful for what you're getting out of it. No matter what we give the players, they want more and expect it to please everyone's needs. That's a bit much to place on the staff teams.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    Vendhin, Zenthor, and myself have resigned from our respective positions on Graalonline Era.

I can only speak for myself when I say that I've left because I do not agree with the way certain staff members are running things and I feel that Era has become a less inclusive and healthy environment.

I won't speak for Vendhin or Zenthor, but I know that we all loved Era dearly and want it to succeed in the future.

To any staff members who read this: success shouldn't only be measured in how many much money the server makes or how many players are online but also the happiness and well being of the server's staff members, keep this in mind if you are in a position to make change.

Be excellent to each other
    Thank you for all the stuff you've ever done for us I you will be missed!
    No matter what may happen... As long as you walk by my side... There shall be no enemy that can stand before us

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    I never thought of it like that... I never thought of PRs to be slaves. Players demand things. It doesn't mean PRs have to do it. I'm saying do things that most of the players would be happy with. Not those few hundreds of people that always complain.
    You might, but once you are in our shoes, you'd be surprised. Just because we don't want to do it doesn't mean they will accept it. And I'm pretty much almost certain that the dev teams don't make what they make for a select group of people lol that's a silly thing to do

Luv Zany. Try to be in our shoes and do work CONSTANTLY. Consistentcy of performing our job is the most difficult part of our position. We always get hated for conducting our job. I see people saying I abuse my power, I gag/jail for no reason, my hosting's horrible, I host for friends and etc. It hurts me because it's NOT EVEN true. I'd say, try to help us with our jobs. For instance, read the rules of the consequences you receive when you do something prohibited. Try to accept the loss in your participation in the events. Understand what we go through. Understand what is right and what is wrong.
    The staff in this game is more involved with the users than most of other games we've experienced. If you guys don't appreciate the type of system, what if we only have a report system/help system that doesn't have staff involved with players? You wouldn't blame jail/bans on a specific person would ya? You wouldn't even ask questions right away to someone in your friend list?
    Try to become a staff first before you judge us.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    Vendhin, Zenthor, and myself have resigned from our respective positions on Graalonline Era.

I can only speak for myself when I say that I've left because I do not agree with the way certain staff members are running things and I feel that Era has become a less inclusive and healthy environment.

I won't speak for Vendhin or Zenthor, but I know that we all loved Era dearly and want it to succeed in the future.

To any staff members who read this: success shouldn't only be measured in how much money the server makes or how many players are online but also the happiness and well being of the server's staff members, keep this in mind if you are in a position to make change.

Be excellent to each other
    All four of them were amazing, definitely will be missed a lot. Thank you for all the years, guys.
    Best luck in any and all of your future endeavors.
    Last edited by BL1NK; 08-15-2017 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Minor-minor vulgarity, sorry :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    Luv Zany. Try to be in our shoes and do work CONSTANTLY
    =[ I want to but I can't.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Veteran
    Luv Zany. Try to be in our shoes and do work CONSTANTLY. Consistentcy of performing our job is the most difficult part of our position. We always get hated for conducting our job. I see people saying I abuse my power, I gag/jail for no reason, my hosting's horrible, I host for friends and etc. It hurts me because it's NOT EVEN true. I'd say, try to help us with our jobs. For instance, read the rules of the consequences you receive when you do something prohibited. Try to accept the loss in your participation in the events. Understand what we go through. Understand what is right and what is wrong.
    The staff in this game is more involved with the users than most of other games we've experienced. If you guys don't appreciate the type of system, what if we only have a report system/help system that doesn't have staff involved with players? You wouldn't blame jail/bans on a specific person would ya? You wouldn't even ask questions right away to someone in your friend list?
    I love how you take something as simple as a goodbye from a few good staff members and then turn it into a sympathy post for yourself.
    Grow up.

Stop using victim card and do your job.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Stop using victim card and do your job.
    Although I think this is rather harsh, it is true.
    If you know that what you're doing is right, then there's no need for you to point it out to everyone. It is true to you.
    Who are you trying to impress?
    Last edited by leaf me alone; 08-15-2017 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9434 View Post
    I love how you take something as simple as a goodbye from a few good staff members and then turn it into a sympathy post for yourself.
    Grow up.
    I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss