Page 98 of 184 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast

Thread: iEra Administration List

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    Here's a brief of what happened: I woke up the next day and I got fired for "bad conduct towards staff members". They have absolutely no proof and they didn't even try to investigate. It either shows that this management is a weak or a corrupt lead. I don't want to say names specifically because I don't even know if these "staffs" who reported me for no reason really does exist or the PRA just straight up fired me because they're corrupt.
    You got screwed, we get it. Sucks but we can't do a damn thing so please complain somewhere else.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Here's a brief of what happened: I woke up the next day and I got fired for "bad conduct towards staff members". They have absolutely no proof and they didn't even try to investigate. It either shows that this management is a weak or a corrupt lead. I don't want to say names specifically because I don't even know if these "staffs" who reported me for no reason really does exist or the PRA just straight up fired me because they're corrupt.
    This may completely be out of topic but hear me out..

Getting volunteers (and some very young too) to manage a game can be good and bad.

Good because you get people to manage a game that they love and care about, bad because you get people who are not experienced in managing a server and a business (which games are). For this reasons and many other I am not surprised at what happened to you.

You see, bigger companies have professional people that know how to manage, have a protocol of how to, and they have to follow it because otherwise they lose the job that pays for their expenses.

In Era it is different because the only person that is getting paid is the manager. GFX artist, GANI artists, Newspaper Staff, Player Relations; none of them get paid, and if they do get paid with igm it is a ****ty amount in my opinion. I am probably wrong but I think it is something like 15k graalants and 1EC?

You know, a lot of people believe in the "The customer is always right" phrase, which is actually wrong. Many successful business people believe that putting their employees before customers lead to a more successful business and customer service as well treated employees tend to have a greater performance on tasks.

A game cannot function properly if the staff members are not treated fairly. They are not being paid, and they have to deal with **** from players ALL THE TIME. Because Era has a very young demographic with some kids not being able to understand basic morals/respect. Not only that but they have to deal with things like yours, where people are firing other just because.

I think that most of Era's problems comes with how the community treat admins as well as how admins treat other admins. Maybe once we fix that we can see how to solve other problems regarding the game.

Because like someone around here said, a successful game is not only about getting new players and making money from it, but making the community enjoy the game (as well as staff members).

Now I am by no means saying that the Admin system they have for the graal games is bad, and I am not targeting any current admin. We have had very good ones, some who are still with us and some who have unfortunately resigned. I am just saying, there is definitely an ongoing problem, specially after the mass resignation.

I also wanna point out that my facts regarding in game payment may be wrong, it is something I read once a while ago so I can't remember well.

Anyways,

It's unfortunate to see you being fired, I wish we could do more. If someone stood out from the newspaper team it was you. Definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    This may completely be out of topic but hear me out..

Getting volunteers (and some very young too) to manage a game can be good and bad.

Good because you get people to manage a game that they love and care about, bad because you get people who are not experienced in managing a server and a business (which games are). For this reasons and many other I am not surprised at what happened to you.

You see, bigger companies have professional people that know how to manage, have a protocol of how to, and they have to follow it because otherwise they lose the job that pays for their expenses.

In Era it is different because the only person that is getting paid is the manager. GFX artist, GANI artists, Newspaper Staff, Player Relations; none of them get paid, and if they do get paid with igm it is a ****ty amount in my opinion. I am probably wrong but I think it is something like 15k graalants and 1EC?

You know, a lot of people believe in the "The customer is always right" phrase, which is actually wrong. Many successful business people believe that putting their employees before customers lead to a more successful business and customer service as well treated employees tend to have a greater performance on tasks.

A game cannot function properly if the staff members are not treated fairly. They are not being paid, and they have to deal with **** from players ALL THE TIME. Because Era has a very young demographic with some kids not being able to understand basic morals/respect. Not only that but they have to deal with things like yours, where people are firing other just because.

I think that most of Era's problems comes with how the community treat admins as well as how admins treat other admins. Maybe once we fix that we can see how to solve other problems regarding the game.

Because like someone around here said, a successful game is not only about getting new players and making money from it, but making the community enjoy the game (as well as staff members).

Now I am by no means saying that the Admin system they have for the graal games is bad, and I am not targeting any current admin. We have had very good ones, some who are still with us and some who have unfortunately resigned. I am just saying, there is definitely an ongoing problem, specially after the mass resignation.

I also wanna point out that my facts regarding in game payment may be wrong, it is something I read once a while ago so I can't remember well.

Anyways,

It's unfortunate to see you being fired, I wish we could do more. If someone stood out from the newspaper team it was you. Definitely.
    its true that they get 15k gralats and 1 ec a month

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    You got screwed, we get it. Sucks but we can't do a damn thing so please complain somewhere else.
    you just can't have a positive reaction anywhere. every time i see you comment its always criticizing or acting **** towards others..
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LordFreak View Post
    its true that they get 15k gralats and 1 ec a month

- - - Updated - - -

you just can't have a positive reaction anywhere. every time i see you comment its always criticizing or acting **** towards others..
    Prs get around 15k and 1 ec. The rest get more

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    gud to know but i was talking about prs anyways
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I can tell you that is incorrect.

Keep this discussion in another thread plz or pm.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I can tell you that is incorrect.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Oh then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please tell me what is happening in game staff?
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

I believe that was a warning given to you, but your reactions to the warning afterwards is the true reason you got fired. I will not explain any further for the respect of everyone's privacy.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    I believe that was a warning given to you, but your reactions to the warning afterwards is the true reason you got fired. I will not explain any further for the respect of everyone's privacy.
    Warns are verbally given. And if it happens that a staff ends up suspended, the staff suspending HAS TO notify the suspended staff that he got suspended and why.

For his case, it looks like a random fire with no real reason behind it, because even if you're fired, you have the right to ask why to the staff who fired you and he HAS TO tell you why. As far as I know, he was just thrown away without any words said to him on why he's been removed off iEra, I don't know who fired him but, looks like he/she missed a few important things on his/her job, or his/her job was poorly taught to him/her.