Page 99 of 184 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast

Thread: iEra Administration List

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    Warns are verbally given. And if it happens that a staff ends up suspended, the staff suspending HAS TO notify the suspended staff that he got suspended and why.

For his case, it looks like a random fire with no real reason behind it, because even if you're fired, you have the right to ask why to the staff who fired you and he HAS TO tell you why. As far as I know, he was just thrown away without any words said to him on why he's been removed off iEra, I don't know who fired him but, looks like he/she missed a few important things on his/her job, or his/her job was poorly taught to him/her.
    You know a lot about this Kirzey. Can you tell us what rank staff members and above are allowed to fire Player Relations?
    guess who's been unlinked

Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    I believe that was a warning given to you, but your reactions to the warning afterwards is the true reason you got fired. I will not explain any further for the respect of everyone's privacy.
    From this, it seems that someone's trying to find fault with him. Because who the hell would give a warning for someone to bait him to react and then use his reaction to justify a fire. That's sabotage. It must have been the way the warning was given - which I presume to be harsh and agitative.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    Warns are verbally given. And if it happens that a staff ends up suspended, the staff suspending HAS TO notify the suspended staff that he got suspended and why.

For his case, it looks like a random fire with no real reason behind it, because even if you're fired, you have the right to ask why to the staff who fired you and he HAS TO tell you why. As far as I know, he was just thrown away without any words said to him on why he's been removed off iEra, I don't know who fired him but, looks like he/she missed a few important things on his/her job, or his/her job was poorly taught to him/her.
    From what I have witnessed, there has been a solid reason given and a warn has been verbally given prior to his reaction. Zed has not been entirely truthful about how the events went down. He definitely did not wake up one morning to suddenly find that he was removed, that much I can ensure.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

From what I have witnessed, there has been a solid reason given and a warn has been verbally given prior to his reaction. Zed has not been entirely truthful about how the events went down. He definitely did not wake up one morning to suddenly find that he was removed, that much I can ensure.
    ^^^. Zed was told why he was fired, the only thing that was not mentioned was the names of staff who helped with the decision, in hopes it wouldn't turn into a witch hunt or them being harassed/slandered on the forums or in game. The warnings given to him were also not in a nasty way, which I'm sure even Zed can admit. They were given as nicely as possible. The 1st "warning" was basically just passing on info from management about a particular hat that was not allowed to be used, was responded to rudely instead of just saying "ok no worries thanks for letting me know". He was not "baited" into reacting in that manner, no one was trying to get him fired. There is always 2 (or more) sides to every story and of course each time it's told it will be different, but there is some stuff that he has left out in order to make it look like the decision was not justified. This is all I will say about the situation on here.

Careful what you say!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get fired!

If everything you said is true then honestly it's not the management's fault at all. There was no reason for him to bad mouth too.

"Prior to his reaction". I want you to explain to me what my reaction was. I'm giving you permission to execute those details to everyone. I only executed my reaction which is considered "attitude" by Cally because I was trying to defend and stand out for myself. Lmao, sure I got warned for somethig weird that just came out of nowhere, which is "bad conduct". You're not explaining what I said about her and YOU towards Junz. Before expecting me to have a bad conduct, you're just simply showing injustice because yourself wasn't dealt about your attitude too and Cally. That's what you're missing out and not a lot knows that.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Not the place to be discussing this.
    my discord is xiv#2549

Are Gani apps even technically available right now? I know they're supposed to be still open, however we don't have a Gani Admin to take care of them...
    Last edited by Xiang IV; 09-09-2017 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amped View Post
    Are Gani apps even technically available right now? I know they're supposed to be still open, however we don't have a Gani Admin to take care of them...
    - pine is a PR and cally is AU PRA

@the gani part - I believe Michel Dorvay is still in charge
    Last edited by Xiang IV; 09-09-2017 at 10:36 PM.