[QUOTE=failure;487685]
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    Okay lol, please stop and let’s get this back on topic
    Ok sir xoxo

Zany
    [QUOTE=Grantman20;487640]
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post

Why not failure become pra and mush become spr
    Nobody is becoming a PRA anytime soon. PR turned PRA is unrealistic in many ways. PRA involves a lot of know-how and game technics-related knowledge, and that isn't something a PR can know and be instantly turned into. It's too huge of a job.

[QUOTE=Zany;487733]
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post

Nobody is becoming a PRA anytime soon. PR turned PRA is unrealistic in many ways. PRA involves a lot of know-how and game technics-related knowledge, and that isn't something a PR can know and be instantly turned into. It's too huge of a job.
    That’s kinda stupid... Chris was spr and said spr and pra are the same roles but different authority. With proper teachings by other high staff members like junz or hw it can easily be taught within a couple days.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    There's a good amount of qualified staff members that can take this role.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned
    Ouch, one dev is tough.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post

I mean Junz and Cally did it. They could at least make like 2 people SPR to learn the ropes and they could decide 1 of the 2 for PRA after a while and maybe then choose another person for SPR.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustache View Post
    Ouch, one dev is tough.
    Hoyt will more than likely still be active in Development, even with a different title.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I mean Junz and Cally did it. They could at least make like 2 people SPR to learn the ropes and they could decide 1 of the 2 for PRA after a while and maybe then choose another person for SPR.
    Zany isn't a position where she can promote someone to a PRA, so she's just giving her opinion not giving a "last laugh" so to speak.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Junz and Cally are the epitome of people who do know literally all of the know-hows of the game.

Cally's been around for awhile (on and off for a few years) and Junz has literally played Era from the start.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Zany
    Both were completely different circumstances. That's an unfair example

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    There's a good amount of qualified staff members that can take this role.
    It's just an unfair thing to put on a PR, it is higher than you think and requires more than you think; for now, its not completely necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Zany isn't a position where she can promote someone to a PRA, so she's just giving her opinion not giving a "last laugh" so to speak.
    I am pretty certain he didn't think I was.