Page 3 of 184 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: iEra Administration List

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Drizzle has been hiring a lot of PR's and in my opinion, he's doing a fantastic job so far.
    But in my opinion Anero/DrizZle/Cleoptra/Ace/Ser/Firefly/bboyjoker. Doing Fantastic job handling & assisting PRs
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    But in my opinion Anero/DrizZle/Cleoptra/Ace/Ser/Firefly/bboyjoker. Doing Fantastic job handling & assisting PRs
    Wow you're hired now

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Wow you're hired now
    why arent u president

Banned
    Drizzle has been hiring a lot of PR's and in my opinion, he's doing a fantastic job so far.

I know he's been hiring people and I know his fantastic he's a friend, didn't say anything about him,

I just don't know or understand why no one is ever online, like I'm online 8 hours a day and never see any admins :/

idk what this is
    Now how effectively do you evaluate the people you hire? Not that it will 100% work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Now how effectively do you evaluate the people you hire? Not that it will 100% work.
    Evaluation takes time. You hire someone based on their application- it's always been luck basically on whether or not the new hire will actually do the work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    Evaluation takes time. You hire someone based on their application- it's always been luck basically on whether or not the new hire will actually do the work
    Precisely.

People will always put on a show for their application. That's why I like the new hiring system as it weeds out those types of people who get through with their words alone.
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

I think the best staff are people that the staff team chooses based on that players actions and how they handle themselves/ that aren't seen as the kind of people who are just acting like that. (And no I don't mean people in staff gangs as my view on that is that they act fake/ suck up to the admin)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I think the best staff are people that the staff team chooses based on that players actions and how they handle themselves/ that aren't seen as the kind of people who are just acting like that. (And no I don't mean people in staff gangs as my view on that is that they act fake/ suck up to the admin)
    All people in those gangs suck up to admins just for the application, main reason I attacked the gang prior in a recent thread I made