Thread: Lost Cause

Question Lost Cause

As the title insinuates I already presume to know the answer to question I'm about to ask, as I did read the sticky before posting. However old friends and new ones have been pestering me to try here anyway and in-game administrators don't seem to be very competent in the answers they give. Often saying 'no' then further leading me on to a 'yes' that is when I can even get a message through without it being canceled for 'No Advertising' seriously that's a pain.
    Anyway, It's been my first week back on era in 3 years I had two accounts my main which dates back to 2012 and my alt which dates back to 2013. My alt account is the only one I can access now as it uses my current email address. My old email address I can't gain access to no matter how many overseas people microsoft connects me to. Heck all this makes getting my blizzard account back look like a cake walk. But yes, I realize all my effort is probably for not and I'll drift away from this game once again instead of being pulled back into it's everlasting clutches but I have a lot of detail I can list about my main account if there exists a single administrator who can see inactive user profiles such as, first guns I purchased, Items in my inventory, my old email of course, friends on list, probably what my guildhouse looks like, what public codes ive uploaded look like (if they are visible) and probably some other stuff.
    I've made a few real money purchases so you would think the game would tie to your itunes account or cc but I suppose this isn't the case. Anyway thanks in-advance for the help. If in-fact i receive any.

Sincerely,

DvsFx

Only snk can help u, but sadly he is really inactive since last 2 weeks I think, just be patient and wait for him.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Banned
    If your email provider is not receivable nor sendable and you cannot access it anyway, you can have an email change.

Snk will send it an email and it will tell him if the email is infact unusable.

Hmmm, ok well thanks guys. I guess I shall just wait and see if lord and master Snk pokes his head in.
    Praise our all mighty overseer!

Make sure you have a ticket open as well, if the email is in fact inactive from a non existing service provider after the test message is sent snk should help
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!