Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Pixel Academy Autumn

Banned
    More ugly graphics, as Kendrick would say.

Pixel Academy Autumn

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    what's that grey thing?... awesome colors.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for clarifying .
    It looks grey because with .png, images that are not being fully displayed seem to have a white background, but in reality that is a shade, so when you have the hat on your face seems to be actually inside the hat because it is shaded a bit more dark. Its just playing with the transparencies to make it seem more realistic

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    its bat lol

- - - Updated - - -

wow amazing! just fix the teeth
    Its actually not teeth, its supposed to be the rough surface of a pumpkin that had its mouth violently ripped open to reveal someone's head inside
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycloud View Post

I still have to fix some jaggies.
    Chill Hollow, my confidence dropped low with those hats, Gj dude

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The back view is smaller than the front and sides. Also try rounding your corners to get a more spherical shape. I would also suggest maybe having the mouth with a yellow glow instead of grey? Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    The back view is smaller than the front and sides. Also try rounding your corners to get a more spherical shape. I would also suggest maybe having the mouth with a yellow glow instead of grey? Keep it up.
    The back view is supposed to be that size, is not supposed to be covering the entire back of the head. You are right about the corners, i need to work on that xD. About the "glow", its actually not a glow, its entirely the opposite, is a shadow, and the point is to make it seem like your face gets a bit darker because its inside the hat, believe me, it looks better in the game, i already tried it out. Thanks for the constructive feedback though, i really appreciate the feedback from an awesome GFX artist like you.

Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycloud View Post
    The back view is supposed to be that size, is not supposed to be covering the entire back of the head. You are right about the corners, i need to work on that xD. About the "glow", its actually not a glow, its entirely the opposite, is a shadow, and the point is to make it seem like your face gets a bit darker because its inside the hat, believe me, it looks better in the game, i already tried it out. Thanks for the constructive feedback though, i really appreciate the feedback from an awesome GFX artist like you.

I didn't say the grey was a glow, I was suggesting to make the gray part a glow. In regards to the back view, if the pumpkin is round, the back side should be the same height as the sides/front.

Markgraal dude take it easy on them!!! Some people can't design hats as good as you(especially me)!!!
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    More ugly graphics, as Kendrick would say.

I bet you've been making hats for Halloween since the last month rofl.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    I bet you've been making hats for Halloween since the last month rofl.
    It is ignorant of people to assume you can make tons of quality graphics overnight. Graphics take time to make and shouldn't be rushed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Markgraal dude take it easy on them!!! Some people can't design hats as good as you(especially me)!!!
    I was suggesting ideas for his hat and giving him advice on the shape? I wasn't be hard on him at all.

Dude im talking about the number of hats you created. Its too much and all of them are way better than the rest. Just stop for at least one day to let others have a shot at it for that they.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree with you that people assume too much and thinks that graphics is easy to be done overnight. Its hard especially the ones that has animation( like mine).
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Banned
    Udated the Scientist hat!