Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My GFX

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar

Unhappy My GFX

give me any opinions, good or bad, all are appreciated. will make more if i'm not lazy
    Finished_Project.png = Done
    Last edited by Pootis Heavy; 09-16-2016 at 11:14 PM.

The first dagger looks like Kiwi Dagger hmm....
    And the second one is good
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

I used kiwi for template, I only did the lines so I know how far apart I have to make them.
    Gluestick_trashpick.png Just made this, it's a glue trash pick that does 5 damage and slows your enemy, I'll get around to making different sizes to the actual glue, but I dunno how to make the animations to increase the size

The first dagger is okay, I suggest you don't use straight lines too often as you did on this melee. Other than this, the colors and the shading make it look rustic/ancient which is great.

That second dagger looks really nice, the only criticism I can with that is to lighten it up a little so that you can see the shine a little more, other than that it's great. It also has the rustic style which is unique!

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    The first dagger is okay, I suggest you don't use straight lines too often as you did on this melee. Other than this, the colors and the shading make it look rustic/ancient which is great.

That second dagger looks really nice, the only criticism I can with that is to lighten it up a little so that you can see the shine a little more, other than that it's great. It also has the rustic style which is unique!
    the first and second melees are the same, but I can see how you would get confused

Quote Originally Posted by Pootis Heavy View Post
    I used kiwi for template, I only did the lines so I know how far apart I have to make them.
    Gluestick_trashpick.png Just made this, it's a glue trash pick that does 5 damage and slows your enemy, I'll get around to making different sizes to the actual glue, but I dunno how to make the animations to increase the size
    Too square, try and curve the actual glue stick part of this melee, the actual sides are also too straight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pootis Heavy View Post
    the first and second melees are the same, but I can see how you would get confused
    lol they look different to me O.o nonetheless a great style.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Too square, try and curve the actual glue stick part of this melee, the actual sides are also too straight.

- - - Updated - - -

lol they look different to me O.o nonetheless a great style.
    Gluestick_trashpick.png not a lot of difference, but like this?

It looks a little better but tbh it's still unrecognizable. The stop needs to be more a gradual curve. The main problem though is the body of the glue stick. Not only is it too long but i'm not even sure what each part is for.

Try making it look like this, you can see the top and bottom curved.

I'll get on that, and I think I found the problem in my dagger, the handle looked different then the other one, so it looked like two variations Finished_Project.png

Damn Slayer u really good bruh