Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: IP's

cod4for80dollars
    hey mine is 192.168.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    Unless the player is a real 'hacker' they can't get your IP (even if they got it through a program they probably won't know what to do with it anyway) so they're probably liars, if you have been really hacked there's little the staff can do
    Unfortunately The sad part is most people interested in ip's do know what to do.. a smart "real" hacker would have no problem getting it off the forum members. But most of them achieve it through Skype and fire up their Loic's (usually failing) in attempt to do something that never works. But to idle9 you shouldn't worry. Because ip's usually change very often and don't stay the same unless you make them that way. I believe most Internet settings are default set to change their ip every so often. If I'm wrong then it's the other way around and it's a simple fix you just have to look it up. Last time I tried informing people I got infracted so idk if what I just said is even OK but the thread should be closed in my opinion anyway.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Unfortunately The sad part is most people interested in ip's do know what to do.. a smart "real" hacker would have no problem getting it off the forum members. But most of them achieve it through Skype and fire up their Loic's (usually failing) in attempt to do something that never works. But to idle9 you shouldn't worry. Because ip's usually change very often and don't stay the same unless you make them that way. I believe most Internet settings are default set to change their ip every so often. If I'm wrong then it's the other way around and it's a simple fix you just have to look it up. Last time I tried informing people I got infracted so idk if what I just said is even OK but the thread should be closed in my opinion anyway.
    You're talking about dynamic IP's. Also @idle9 have you tried talking to this "hacker" to try and resolve things? If nothing works out don't worry, it's not like they have your credit card info or anything actually information sensitive.

Get a VPN

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    it's not like they have your credit card info or anything actually information sensitive.
    This ^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    You're talking about dynamic IP's. Also @idle9 have you tried talking to this "hacker" to try and resolve things? If nothing works out don't worry, it's not like they have your credit card info or anything actually information sensitive.
    You can get someones address and where they live.

Who knows what could happen?

Pizzas ordered

Prostitution calls

Kidnapped

an IP address is basically the signal from a Wireless Router,
    lol.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by james waller View Post
    You can get someones address and where they live.

Who knows what could happen?

Pizzas ordered

Prostitution calls

Kidnapped
    Maybe something 10 miles away

Remember that.

The information you can get from an IP is the city you live in. Also, a small DDoS attack known as a Smurf Attack where your connection gets flooded with garbage (Useless data). But I doubt anyone on here can perform a legit "Hack".
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    And get your *** stuck serving someone else's jail sentence for however-many days just for logging into iEra with it like I did? Bad move.
    You don't need a VPN for era. Nobody is gonna get your info off of there so that's kind of your own fault. Trust me I've done it. I bet it wasn't an accident.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Remember that.