Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Arabic letters in-game

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    Sorry but as a half asian i see so many Asian Filipino learning Filipino words in there school if i'm correct they learning Filipino start in Grade 1-Collage.. So why we need to add it?? if i talk Filipinos in-game i saw them talking like a professional English Speaker, we should add the difficult language like "Arabic" beacuse they have different Alpabent.
    Nowadays most countries have English class. What I was mostly getting from KoS is why not have it available in a lot of the other languages too. I only used Philippines as an example because I know that there is a pretty decent sized community of filipino players in Era.

To get into a bit more detail the amount of English they learn at a younger age depends on the quality of education they receive. Public school is free there but the education is not that great(A lot worse than here in the US), speaking from experience I had to enroll my step-son in the private school there so he would learn more. I didn't have much money in the philippines and survived on what i earned through our internet cafe. I used to speak perfect english but after living there my grammar is all messed up and I have an accent xD
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

I agree 100%, it's stupid how they haven't added Arabic yet.
    + They should pass an IQ test before hiring translators.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

i agree with it, it should've been in the game for years
    My Attitude depends on Yours and if you don't like it, i don't really care.

Click Here to read my new thread

The translator(s) did a bad for the French translation, so many mistakes its hard to understand the translation. Im guessing the same for other languages aswell.
    Do or do not; there is no try

This way if they add Arabic language support, they could add a "public chat" translate option that automatically translates spoken Arabic words into English in the view of the player and not of the speaker
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    This way if they add Arabic language support, they could add a "public chat" translate option that automatically translates spoken Arabic words into English in the view of the player and not of the speaker
    GL with that

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    But what about other languages?
    Some languages have words that change their meaning if used in a different context
    The technology atm is just unreliable when it comes to langauges
    Because theres no official set rule