Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rage Blade

Quote Originally Posted by SPAZZ321 View Post
    Best is 3 burgers, 73 frag grenades, 5 heal bombs, one sunflower and 2 newspapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootis Heavy View Post
    1 ammo.
    Please respect the thread :/
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Ill pay u hack items i disguise it as hotdog

I've seen the average sell price for around 82-95k, but the closest item that could sell or tradeoff for that would be HW- wand or a very hustled white umbrella
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I bought mine for 65k back in december and sold it for 100k 2 months ago, right now its hard to find someone selling but they want 105-110k+
    and those people might not even get that price. ever.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Dynamics View Post
    and those people might not even get that price. ever.
    I would buy any rage blade instantly if i saw them under 100k. Make yourself useful and PM me if you find someone selling a rage blade under 100k legit. ill buy it asap. It is very hard to find someone selling under 105k.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

I got mine from Xmas presents and sold it for 40k
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousOldFatNoob View Post
    I got mine from Xmas presents and sold it for 40k
    You contributed to the reason why I was able to buy one for 65k xD
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

hwaryun
    Why would you spend upwards of 100k+ on auctions for an item only to sell it for a few shells?

I would much rather keep it. Never understood market logic.

Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    Why would you spend upwards of 100k+ on auctions for an item only to sell it for a few shells?

I would much rather keep it. Never understood market logic.
    People do this because its impossible to buy shells for USD/cash in game. Auction is the loophole. They can buy gralat packs, win auction, sell the item for tro and essentially got tro for USD.

Some people cant dig or hustle because they work long hours. At least this way they can acquire what they want xD

Spoiler

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    People do this because its impossible to buy shells for USD/cash in game. Auction is the loophole. They can buy gralat packs, win auction, sell the item for tro and essentially got tro for USD.

Some people cant dig or hustle because they work long hours. At least this way they can acquire what they want xD
    My question is why get shells in the first place?

If you want an item in auction, you can buy it using USD (or some other real life currency).
    If you want event items (with the exception of taser and all the other tradeable ec items) you can earn them through events, not money.

How do shells come into play?