Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Graaloween :o

Quote Originally Posted by james waller View Post
    I like to speak my mind.

If someone posts a terrible Gun they have created and ask for an opinion, I am not going to say it's good - I will speak the truth.

I am not a liar.

Nor am i childish, or a no lifer. I grew up a hard path and I talk straight forward without any BS.
    If you don't like me that's fine, I'm not going to attack you for not liking me - but I will say what everyone else is thinking because I have the balls to say it.

I do show respect when it is deserved. Like I said earlier, you should get used to it because I'm not going to change the way I talk because of some whiner who gets their feelings hurt over words.

Welcome to the internet.
    There is a huge difference between being straight and arrogant,one does not equal another.I am straight and honest either,but I'm not trying to help people by humiliating them,because it never works,it only leads to hatred from that player when you could have been kinder and made some guy from forums more experienced in a game if you really care about this (and you obviously do since you share your opinion with us).

Having a balls to criticize some guy on internet forums while being thousands of miles away from him arrogantly is surely a good thing,eh?Having balls to speak kindly to him is much,much more rewarding.

We're not even talking about respect here,but simple manners.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    There is a huge difference between being straight and arrogant,one does not equal another.I am straight and honest either,but I'm not trying to help people by humiliating them,because it never works,it only leads to hatred from that player when you could have been kinder and made some guy from forums more experienced in a game if you really care about this (and you obviously do since you share your opinion with us).

Having a balls to criticize some guy on internet forums while being thousands of miles away from him arrogantly is surely a good thing,eh?Having balls to speak kindly to him is much,much more rewarding.

We're not even talking about respect here,but simple manners.
    Do you want me to blow you while I'm at it?

I come as an arrogant person, you won't change the way I talk whatsoever. If you have a problem then simply put me on your ignore list and stop crying like a little baby.

If you cannot be called the terms I call you without whining then the internet is not a place for you. I know I put you on blast about defaming my character but that's because it was worthy of ruining reputation based off what you said.

I don't know you - I don't know anyone here in real life. I don't care either. You can whine all you want but you won't change the way I talk nor treat you.

Grow some balls.

Keep this thread on topic and keep your negativity out of this thread. That goes for both of you.
    Wizardly Weird

Quote Originally Posted by Spolsh View Post
    Keep this thread on topic and keep your negativity out of this thread. That goes for both of you.
    Lol as if i'm negative.

Anyway,what has been suggested should have been moved to future improvements and the author should have edited his idea so it could be more readable so this thread was doomed anyway.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

I get banned cus im annoying and this is allowed ??????

clap

Second off,

Do you know me? I have a double saber, Kiwi, Hunter, Luger, Katana, Bamboo, Artillery Cannon, Hyrule dagger, Grenade launcher. That's roughly 1000 ec's. If you don't believe me meet me in game. I know it is hard for a poor scrub like you to earn EC yourself other than CTF.
    Just proves that you have no life :/

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to list out each and every flaw as you stated above. You are a complete idiot and everything you just said is 100% false, loser.
    You said EC 7 times not 2.

Second off,

Do you know me? I have a double saber, Kiwi, Hunter, Luger, Katana, Bamboo, Artillery Cannon, Hyrule dagger, Grenade launcher. That's roughly 1000 ec's. If you don't believe me meet me in game. I know it is hard for a poor scrub like you to earn EC yourself other than CTF.

I never stated I am looking for attention, I'm here to post - if you don't like straight up facts I recommend getting off the internet and seeing a psychologist.

You are wrong Nick Dynamics, wrong about everything. This post is complete garbage in my opinion and you need to go back to school and learn correct grammar.
    Chill
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Banned Sottocapo
    Do you know me? I have a double saber, Kiwi, Hunter, Luger, Katana, Bamboo, Artillery Cannon, Hyrule dagger, Grenade launcher. That's roughly 1000 ec's. If you don't believe me meet me in game. I know it is hard for a poor scrub like you to earn EC yourself other than CTF..
    Do you know me? I own a basic sword, three starter guns, and 100 normal trashpicks. If you don't believe me i'll post screenshots.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Do you know me? I own a basic sword, three starter guns, and 100 normal trashpicks. If you don't believe me i'll post screenshots.
    Lies, you also have a pizza peal.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Lies, you also have a pizza peal.