Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Graaloween :o

Banned

Player Doll Graaloween :o

welcome welcome, as the year of 2016 has been here for a while that means Graaloween is about here. now now does that mean this year is a good year this time or a bad year? well lets hope its a good year as last year was a pretty decend year as well, what are some expectations we can be seeing that we know will be here? lets just talk about some Graaloween themed things, like what we wanna see, what we wanna do, certain achievements, certain items, or even certain hats! whats the possibility of crypt for this year? bad or will it be good? i dont know, lets just talk about some Graaloween to make it come faster. one thing im excited for is crypt i would love to see it as getting rewarded for killing zombies that just wonder around the street and the certain amount of kills you get then you get rewards, it makes it feel more like halloween, or what even if we dress up with a look of halloween theme we have a possibility if reciving candy more frequently? this year should be the best year, theres so many things to think about you just cant even named them or what if we kill these certain type of zombies and we get a possibility of getting a EC. like an event that last for 5 days and if you kill these certain type of zombies which are rare you have a 50% chance of reciving an EC, to help out the fellows who arent as good in events as some people are just legends. what if era had this thing where the streets in the game were dark meaning like it looks like a thunder storm is coming and this feature should be perminit to players where you cant shut it off until halloween is over, so have it up for the first week of halloween give it a creepy look . what if there was a event for halloween where the total number of players in the game for example 4,000 and out of those 4,000people, 200 people are choosen to be a zombie and if there attack a player successfully then there get a reward if they reach a total number of players they have attacked meaning this event is only played on halloween day and night (whole day) and when the timer runs out another 200 are randomly choosen. another thing that would be cool is maybe this year when we trick or treat we have a 25% chance of getting a ec? not alot but just some ecs you know to help these poor ec holics who cant recive ec as good as others, they should add for trick or treating this year is the only way you can trick or treat is if you always have a halloween basket out and this basket should be a basket that was specifically made for trick or treating i remember that last year you recived a basket but you were abke to get treats when the basket was put away, idk i am just thinking of some items that are halloweeny! last year i beilve there were only 2-3 achievements, why not make up to 5-10? keep these hungry treaters active i know when im trick or treating all you recive is hats or treats like food only, instead spice it up a little add a cool melee/ dagger or even a cool gun which to obtain is 2,000 treats. add 1 EC for every 1000 treats or make a scoreboard and who ever has the highest amount of treats gets a cool reward which was implanted into the game last year and it was pretty cool i admit but like i said spice it up a little bit instead of having treats and hats only i know trick or treating is out usually like pretty early of october and still out after halloween for wuite a bit of time. make a huanted maze/quest which you get a REWARD, im all up with this rewards thing cause its a holiday we should be having fun, since era has been recently boring possibly this halloween will SPICE it or us up. add a crypt where there is a solo mode, meaning instead of having a team you can do it solo and the top 3 people who made it the farthest them selves will get a crypt reward like a cool hat, i think a solo mode would be pretty cool. why not made it so the ocean in graal is all spooky looking, discolored, skulls, blood in it, and more? what about make the fountain at start make it so the water fall is all bloody looking, pretty sure last year they had this. make it so when the weather affects are on make it so the rain is blood(red-colored). make it where a certain gun can recive a halloween gun skin, like last year it was the M4 what will this years gun skin be? a well known gun like the PBP Shotgun or the BAR? there i so much we can ask for! we want this to be the best graaloween that era has ever seen in its time period we still have about a month and under a little bit of a half left so some of these ideas could be implanted. well im just typing ideas so i will leave the rest to you guys to comment some things you guys want to see, and maybe the person in charge of cryot this you will take these ideas and grant them into this game. so like i said comment all your ideas i will comment so more if i can think of some, i had thought of quite alot of ideas, sorry for the mispelling or the grammer, i tried my best to spell perfectly i also tried my best to make a really really good Graaloween threat and hope this could be it. lets hope the Person who is in charge of Graaloween will see this thread and its good ideas! Comment below!
    Last edited by Nick Dynamics; 09-19-2016 at 11:00 PM.

Banned
    Thats a lot to take it.
    I hope there is a haunted house contest again this year! Last year didn't have a quest so I hope that this year it is good.

Sounds like a big excuse to get a lot of EC because you can't earn any yourself.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    Thats a lot to take it.
    I hope there is a haunted house contest again this year! Last year didn't have a quest so I hope that this year it is good.
    I recall Storm making one last year and never releasing the winner's items. Kenny never forgets..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by james waller View Post
    Sounds like a big excuse to get a lot of EC because you can't earn any yourself.

No.
    all of your negativity is not called for this thread, i appologize but theres simply only 2 parts that demonstrate a EC part, its to help people more like you. i tried my best to help you but as simply you stated your just here looking for attention, go look for another thread and have a nice day.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Dynamics View Post
    welcome welcome, as the year of 2016 has been here for a while that means Graaloween is about here. now now does that mean this year is a good year this time or a bad year? well lets hope its a good year as last year was a pretty decend year as well, what are some expectations we can be seeing that we know will be here? lets just talk about some Graaloween themed things, like what we wanna see, what we wanna do, certain achievements, certain items, or even certain hats! whats the possibility of crypt for this year? bad or will it be good? i dont know, lets just talk about some Graaloween to make it come faster. one thing im excited for is crypt i would love to see it as getting rewarded for killing zombies that just wonder around the street and the certain amount of kills you get then you get rewards, it makes it feel more like halloween, or what even if we dress up with a look of halloween theme we have a possibility if reciving candy more frequently? this year should be the best year, theres so many things to think about you just cant even named them or what if we kill these certain type of zombies and we get a possibility of getting a EC. like an event that last for 5 days and if you kill these certain type of zombies which are rare you have a 50% chance of reciving an EC, to help out the fellows who arent as good in events as some people are just legends. what if era had this thing where the streets in the game were dark meaning like it looks like a thunder storm is coming and this feature should be perminit to players where you cant shut it off until halloween is over, so have it up for the first week of halloween give it a creepy look . what if there was a event for halloween where the total number of players in the game for example 4,000 and out of those 4,000people, 200 people are choosen to be a zombie and if there attack a player successfully then there get a reward if they reach a total number of players they have attacked meaning this event is only played on halloween day and night (whole day) and when the timer runs out another 200 are randomly choosen. another thing that would be cool is maybe this year when we trick or treat we have a 25% chance of getting a ec? not alot but just some ecs you know to help these poor ec holics who cant recive ec as good as others, they should add for trick or treating this year is the only way you can trick or treat is if you always have a halloween basket out and this basket should be a basket that was specifically made for trick or treating i remember that last year you recived a basket but you were abke to get treats when the basket was put away, idk i am just thinking of some items that are halloweeny! last year i beilve there were only 2-3 achievements, why not make up to 5-10? keep these hungry treaters active i know when im trick or treating all you recive is hats or treats like food only, instead spice it up a little add a cool melee/ dagger or even a cool gun which to obtain is 2,000 treats. add 1 EC for every 1000 treats or make a scoreboard and who ever has the highest amount of treats gets a cool reward which was implanted into the game last year and it was pretty cool i admit but like i said spice it up a little bit instead of having treats and hats only i know trick or treating is out usually like pretty early of october and still out after halloween for wuite a bit of time. make a huanted maze/quest which you get a REWARD, im all up with this rewards thing cause its a holiday we should be having fun, since era has been recently boring possibly this halloween will SPICE it or us up. add a crypt where there is a solo mode, meaning instead of having a team you can do it solo and the top 3 people who made it the farthest them selves will get a crypt reward like a cool hat, i think a solo mode would be pretty cool. why not made it so the ocean in graal is all spooky looking, discolored, skulls, blood in it, and more? what about make the fountain at start make it so the water fall is all bloody looking, pretty sure last year they had this. make it so when the weather affects are on make it so the rain is blood(red-colored). make it where a certain gun can recive a halloween gun skin, like last year it was the M4 what will this years gun skin be? a well known gun like the PBP Shotgun or the BAR? there i so much we can ask for! we want this to be the best graaloween that era has ever seen in its time period we still have about a month and under a little bit of a half left so some of these ideas could be implanted. well im just typing ideas so i will leave the rest to you guys to comment some things you guys want to see, and maybe the person in charge of cryot this you will take these ideas and grant them into this game. so like i said comment all your ideas i will comment so more if i can think of some, i had thought of quite alot of ideas, sorry for the mispelling or the grammer, i tried my best to spell perfectly i also tried my best to make a really really good Graaloween threat and hope this could be it. lets hope the Person who is in charge of Graaloween will see this thread and its good ideas! Comment below!
    You should bold the important sentences in this. its just..too much for me I was reading it while i was in the crapper and gave up when i got to "decend year as well"
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

all of your negativity is not called for this thread, i appologize but theres simply only 2 parts that demonstrate a EC part, its to help people more like you. i tried my best to help you but as simply you stated your just here looking for attention, go look for another thread and have a nice day.
    I'm going to list out each and every flaw as you stated above. You are a complete idiot and everything you just said is 100% false, loser.
    You said EC 7 times not 2.

what if we kill these certain type of zombies and we get a possibility of getting a EC.
    which are rare you have a 50% chance of reciving an EC, to help out the fellows who arent as good in events as some people are just legends.
    and when the timer runs out another 200 are randomly choosen. another thing that would be cool is maybe this year when we trick or treat we have a 25% chance of getting a ec?

some ecs you know to help these poor
    ec holics who can't recive
    ec as good as others, they should add
    add 1 EC for every 1000 treats or make a scoreboard
    Second off,
    its to help people more like you.
    Do you know me? I have a double saber, Kiwi, Hunter, Luger, Katana, Bamboo, Artillery Cannon, Hyrule dagger, Grenade launcher. That's roughly 1000 ec's. If you don't believe me meet me in game. I know it is hard for a poor scrub like you to earn EC yourself other than CTF.

i tried my best to help you but as simply you stated your just here looking for attention,
    I never stated I am looking for attention, I'm here to post - if you don't like straight up facts I recommend getting off the internet and seeing a psychologist.

You are wrong Nick Dynamics, wrong about everything. This post is complete garbage in my opinion and you need to go back to school and learn correct grammar.

Soldier
    Wow WTH is wrong with u

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Nick you do have some good ideas in your post. I think in the future it would be best to throw out a few ideas here and there instead of just making a long post without paragraphs,bullets,underlines,bold lettering. Its like you vomited your mind into a post.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I recall Storm making one last year and never releasing the winner's items. Kenny never forgets..
    I was one of the winners. We only got 1 ec each :/