Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Short Story: I Fell in Love in a Golden Field

Beautiful, pup. You should get Wattpad ;D

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrserious777 View Post
    Excellent job mate! I too do recall dreams that i often wish to write about but never seem to dedicate the time as i feel that it would be pointless to go back to a place of dreams only to return back to what we call reality. I can tell that you fear being alone, perhaps you're even surrounded by people but feel alone all the same as you could never possible establish a deep bond with these individuals, dreadful really, when you think that you've possibly found you're eternal companion only to realize it was all a dream.. I wish i could back, are everyone's last thought i think. I suppose i've digressed, good read! Thanks for the story.
    Nonsense! The realm in which dreams take place is one which we should all pay closer attention to! It warns us of tomorrows troubles, reminds us of yesterday's solutions, and presents products of an alternate reality for us to share with the rest of the world.

Perhaps at the time I had the dream I felt such a way, but honestly I'm blessed with the life I'm living. Bumps here and there, but who doesn't have a few heads to knock or wrinkles to smooth out? Surrounded by good people, in control of my own thoughts and emotions, and slowly but surely leaving my regrets behind with each step I take, I'm alright right now.

Thank you for reading the story man! Really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Beautiful, pup. You should get Wattpad ;D
    No clue what that is ;o. I'll check it out.

And thanks
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

gOOD xd
    Add me on Era - Clooft

you got the potential to be a book author my friend
    yo

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    you got the potential to be a book author my friend
    Perhaps in my spare time, haha. Thanks for the reads ^-^
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"