Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort suggestions

Fort suggestions

Just a few suggestions I have to improve fort, this comes from playing hundreds of forts.

Add two doors to mafia

During fort it becomes quite hard to enter mafia due to this god damned door. I assume it's because of the lag but I'm not entirely sure, however, adding two doors should make it easier for forters to enter and it shouldn't interfere with regular basing in mafia.

Add a new warp location for neo

Ahh neo, the dread of all forters. This is easily considered the worst base to fort in, and it's no surprise as to why. I suggest altering the warp location after death, either a little closer to the fort itself or simply outside the base during fort time as other bases are. If relocated closer, I suggest using the mail level right of Neo as it's a rather useless location.

Scoreboard showing members kills during fort

Due to the slackers and under achievers, it'd be useful to have a tab/scoreboard of sorts that shows how much a member of your gang has currently killed during the fort. This would help in finding slackers and rule breakers.

Change base every time

It's surprisingly a common occurrence that it does bases 2-3 times in a row. This can become very annoying especially if it repeats Neo multiple times x-x. I suggest that instead of it being random with the inclusion of the previous base, it instead becomes random with the exclusion of the previous base.

Also, if you have any improvements, list them down below for convenience.

I want high admins to announce that ec items count in fort
    It's getting annoying fort gangs spread rumors and everyone believes them

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    IF that's true, it's probably they don't want all the people with Chem to destroy the n00bs (us) in Fort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pootis Heavy View Post
    IF that's true, it's probably they don't want all the people with Chem to destroy the n00bs (us) in Fort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ikr

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Good point, the rules in general would be useful as even fort regulars struggle to understand the factors such as healing or ec weapons.

Zephlyn
    Make clear the fort rules

Because of this, many gangs are spreading rumors, and many other gangs are beleiving them. It happened a lot to me, I had been said multiple times that EC items are not allowed, and healing is not allowed, etc. If a high staff could tell us the fort rules, since they were never said, it would make this much easier. The gangs would know what to do and what not to do.

You do realize Mafia has two entrances, right?

Tip: If you fort for kills rather than money, don't join any gang, you will by far get more kills than while on tag, specially if you join gangs that over recruit (Like VFF). This is because of two reasons; 1. You cant kill your teammates and 2. Your teammates will block your bullets that could potentially hit someone else. When i was rushing for 150k kills and i was also a rank in Legacy i used to get 150-200 kills but when i left Legacy i used to get 450-600 kills per fort, once i even got 1.2k kills by myself inside a mafia fort. I went from 100k kills to 200k kills in 2 months and 13 days xD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

I agree with Hex and Marg 200%.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

The fort rules was officially explained in the 38th Era Newspaper in 2014, I searched for it last year and shared it on forum for convenience: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...al-Guide-Rules

Slightly outdated, since fort is now every 2 hours instead of 3.

It's understandable most players wouldn't want to look up the newspaper every time to clarify the rules, but with some cleanup and additional information, the fort rules linked above should be included somewhere in-game that is easily accessible, since fort is a daily event occurring multiple times a day that includes dozens of players.