Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fort suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    The fort rules was officially explained in the 38th Era Newspaper in 2014, I searched for it last year and shared it on forum for convenience: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...al-Guide-Rules

Slightly outdated, since fort is now every 2 hours instead of 3.

It's understandable most players wouldn't want to look up the newspaper every time to clarify the rules, but with some cleanup and additional information, the fort rules linked above should be included somewhere in-game that is easily accessible, since fort is a daily event occurring multiple times a day that includes dozens of players.
    This please

Quote Originally Posted by james waller View Post
    You do realize Mafia has two entrances, right?
    I mean, two doors in the front since kills don't count in the green room.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    The system should cycle through every base, and then repeat. By this, I mean:

What could happen:
    Mafia, Neo, Gangster Zone, Tachi, BBZ, Blackholst, Pirate Zone, Lethal, Guerre, Mafia (2nd time, but note all bases have been used already)

What couldn't happen:
    Mafia, Neo, Mafia, Gangster Zone, Mafia, Tachi, BBZ, Mafia, Blackholst.

Make sense? Basically, I think the system should at least cycle through every base before repeating one.
    Good point, the first cycle that you mentioned would be preferred and allow for planning in terms of numbers at certain times in advance for bases.

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Good point, the first cycle that you mentioned would be preferred and allow for planning in terms of numbers at certain times in advance for bases.
    I mean even if it was a Mafia, Neo, Mafia pattern, I find it highly unlikely that a person would stay for all three fort events.
    Just randomly cycling through even if there are repeats should be enough imo.

Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    I mean even if it was a Mafia, Neo, Mafia pattern, I find it highly unlikely that a person would stay for all three fort events.
    Just randomly cycling through even if there are repeats should be enough imo.
    Perhaps. But only forters know the pain of it repeating a dreadful fort like neo 2 or even 3 times in a row, or even mafia with its almost impossible to enter door.

hwaryun
    How about we do a voting system?

Similar to a tf2 voting system, if you participate in a forting event, (basically means kill someone in a fort) and after all the rewards are handed out, the participants of the previous forting event could vote for the next map. However, there would have to be a two base cooldown period as in if you participated in Mafia, you would have to wait 2 fort events to be able to vote for it again.

If neo is really that terrible, I am sure people are less inclined to vote for it, which in turn might motivate administrators to actually look into the "problem" of neo and find ways to improve/ fix them.

Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    How about we do a voting system?

Similar to a tf2 voting system, if you participate in a forting event, (basically means kill someone in a fort) and after all the rewards are handed out, the participants of the previous forting event could vote for the next map. However, there would have to be a two base cooldown period as in if you participated in Mafia, you would have to wait 2 fort events to be able to vote for it again.

If neo is really that terrible, I am sure people are less inclined to vote for it, which in turn might motivate administrators to actually look into the "problem" of neo and find ways to improve/ fix them.
    A voting system would be nice feature to implement, i'd definitely prefer this over how it currently is.

I love the fort score board idea. I think it will be very useful and no people complaining
    Just an average player :P

Quote Originally Posted by SPAZZ321 View Post
    I love the fort score board idea. I think it will be very useful and no people complaining
    Yeah, it'll also be useful to find slackers in general as in theory it'd show that they haven't gotten any kills.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-