Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ituning noobs without skills

Rodeo
    Lmao it's her money she was allowed to buy her stuff so she can do whatever she pleases
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Banned
    Yeah well when you get a job you can tell people how to spend their money.

It's her money she spent her money whatever she want! We don't need to be jealous or something beacuse it's not your money i've seen 31+ players doing iTunes with low amount of (Hours,Kills) like o said it's her money we don't need to be jealous

/closethread
    Looks loke pointless/immature thread ehh
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Be happy, because without them this game would be gone.
    You nailed it mate.

Now what I never understood is how people seem to associate earning money in the game with skill. You're tapping the attack button and the moving button while digging and then picking them up with the little fist icon thing. You're standing over a piece of trash and pressing the attack button. You're running and grabbing ingredients to make pizza and then putting it into an oven. You're driving an NPC from one side of the map to the other. You're continuously pressing the attack button until you collect the mushrooms. You're pressing 3 buttons maximum to earn your money, there's nothing skillful about it, you just used up more time trying to get it. Why the hell would I want to waste hours upon hours trying to dig for a weapon when I could just spend some cash on some iTunes? All you're doing is spending more time trying to earn the same thing, it's all about how people want to spend their time.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Yeah well when you get a job you can tell people how to spend their money.
    /palmface

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    I like how people who can't afford iTunes rage at who can
    Lmao

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Wow, what da waste money to but iTunes card*wonk wonk woooonk*. It's reason is ask parent permission to buy iTunes also probably"No" because can be use for rental, foods, utilities, transportation and some, otherwise run out a money and to become homeless. like homeless witch
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

kill her then gas her then kill her again and again then call her "ituner with not skills" then she will understand she is one lol

Guys we don't need to judge the person who buying iTunes.. If she want to bought iTunes without skills why we need to say "Noob" what if buy iTunes too so we don't need to be jealous, we don't need to be mean saying "Look there's iTunes noob without skills at playing iEra, go work without iTunes" just don't noticed her and play iEra without calling players "iTunes Noob"
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821