Thread: Era is Dying

Banned

Era is Dying

Era is dying it's falling people are leaving there sorrows for "real life's" there isn't many left but it's a war that's been lost the funeral of era is now

Lol I got bored 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They have all said that,they have all said that,people who claim this are more likely to get children in 5 years than see Graal shut down in 5 years.

Cause Graal will always attract attention of all kinds of people but mostly kids who got money that they don't know how to spend,so we shall always have enough fuel for the motor of smexynes (from peeps like mrgadosh,froz,star,gramps) , whining,complaining,raging,ezing,scamming,no-living called Graal.

And yep,I'm being a little bit silly right now.No analysis cause Graal is greater than that,no analysis can analyze Graal and make me,the analyzer come to a certain conclusion regarding it's past,present or even future.

That's because Graal is love,Graal is life and snk is illuminati.That's official.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

I see iEra is a little bit dying beacuse Vacation/Summer is done. Mostly of players really want to play but there Mom and Dad can't forgive them to play. There Mom and Dad want to give a child some right education, not to play games. If i'm in legal age and i have son i give him/her anything. Education is important to Kids/Teenagers.. Playing Games can play any time you want but once your education is gone you can't get it back and you can't get a job. iEra is not dying beacuse it's bored now it's beacuse iEra is dying beacuse people want to focus in School days, like Integraton said in another thread iEra is not life iEra is not your destiney iEra is not your future.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Banned
    Iera is my destiny I will for fill my fathers destiny the force is strong with me

����������������

..in terms of content/quality, yeah.

But, just an opinion.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    I see iEra is a little bit dying beacuse Vacation/Summer is done. Mostly of players really want to play but there Mom and Dad can't forgive them to play. There Mom and Dad want to give a child some right education, not to play games. If i'm in legal age and i have son i give him/her anything. Education is important to Kids/Teenagers.. Playing Games can play any time you want but once your education is gone you can't get it back and you can't get a job. iEra is not dying beacuse it's bored now it's beacuse iEra is dying beacuse people want to focus in School days, like Integraton said in another thread iEra is not life iEra is not your destiney iEra is not your future.
    You put so much effort into that speech.
    Sadly half of it didn't make sense

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

^^ Indeed, after the multiplex nothing all that groundbreaking has been added.

The holiday events haven't been that special either thus far tbh, I only hope this Halloween will be memorable with quests like the maze in 2012... good times.

its cause old developers resigned
    My Attitude depends on Yours and if you don't like it, i don't really care.

Click Here to read my new thread

No matter the disagreements or boredom I occasionally get from Era, I can acknowledge that it hasn't been dying but it's not exactly growing either. Yeah the lack of content blows but I feel like the social aspect is what's been doing it for the 5-6k players that still enjoy the game, at least that's what keeps me interested as of right now.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.