Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Demonstration of a bad PR

Banned

Demonstration of a bad PR

I'm not going to make the purpose of the thread to get unjailed, I just figured I'd share my experience and answer some of your unanswered questions on why people don't like admins.

I am not going to sugar coat this, so be prepared.

Player Relations have terrible training and don't understand right from wrong, demonstrating the same skills as one with a deformed brain.

Now usually I don't bash on specific people, but since this relates to an issue on how the game could be at risk, I think it's necessary.

Justin, the new PR. Big reputation as a sparrer, I think, right?

Big reputation = lots of friends.

Lots of friends = use Justin as an overpowerment, peer pressuring him into doing things because he feels obligated to do to friends.

This is the definition of being biased. You choose your friends over another person, because you would trust your friend over a stranger.

Jay and I had a conversation, I hadn't said anything vulgar or in a cursing manner, except this exact phrase 'f***'. I even had typed the stars, I didn't say the full word. Now I am going to defend myself on this.

- I hadn't used the word nor did I even evade it. I simply said something, you don't have to instantly think it was the 'F' bomb. Who knows? It could have been 'Find' or 'Food'.
    - Eitherway Justin still had never seen me say this, Jay had reported me AFTER it occured 10 minutes ago.
    - This is not in anyway my fault, if you consider this cursing Admins, then this is YOUR responsibility. YOU have a cursing system that you guys think is amazing, well why are we jailed for it for correcting it? You should be thanking me for exploiting this so you can go patch it.
    - I didn't use it towards someone, I said it in a standard sentence and not as an insult.

However, as I supposedly outsmarted Jay he decided to tell Justin, his friend.

Justin jailed me for cursing after I had said nothing, get this too - He had jailed me 10 minutes after Jay and I had our debate.

So long story short, Jay and I had a debate, I outsmarted Jay, and 10 minutes roughly later, Jay had made a complaint that i was cursing to justin and had me jailed.

This is nonsense.

I demand that there needs to be evidence or something to display what a user does wrong, because I am in a strong condition to believe what I had done violated nothing wrong.

Justin is an abuser, and with that i think we can welcome to the club of people who display their powers to attack players because he can.

Justin, I recommend you watch the first 1 minute of this: https://youtu.be/OK4fJhbRL1g

Info: http://imgur.com/ZdgqQYv

Train these guys to only jail when they see cursing with their own eyes and not from another player.

Update: Jay just kiked me and blackmailed me to delete this thread or else he would 'photoshop' some image of me cursing, so just incase Jay posts images - recognize that they are fake.
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 09-24-2016 at 01:59 AM.

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    unless we see logs we can't believe you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    I'm not going to make the purpose of the thread to get unjailed, I just figured I'd share my experience and answer some of your unanswered questions on why people don't like admins.

I am not going to sugar coat this, so be prepared.

Player Relations have terrible training and don't understand right from wrong, demonstrating the same skills as one with a deformed brain.

Now usually I don't bash on specific people, but since this relates to an issue on how the game could be at risk, I think it's necessary.

Justin, the new PR. Big reputation as a sparrer, I think, right?

Big reputation = lots of friends.

Lots of friends = use Justin as an overpowerment, peer pressuring him into doing things because he feels obligated to do to friends.

This is the definition of being biased. You choose your friends over another person, because you would trust your friend over a stranger.

Jay and I had a conversation, I hadn't said anything vulgar or in a cursing manner. However, as I supposedly outsmarted Jay he decided to tell Justin, his friend.

Justin jailed me for cursing after I had said nothing, get this too - He had jailed me 10 minutes after Jay and I had our debate.

So long story short, Jay and I had a debate, I outsmarted Jay, and 10 minutes roughly later, Jay had made a complaint that i was cursing to justin and had me jailed.

This is nonsense.

I demand that there needs to be evidence or something to display what a user does wrong, because I am in a strong condition to believe what I had done violated nothing wrong.

Justin is an abuser, and with that i think we can welcome to the club of people who display their powers to attack players because he can.

Justin, I recommend you watch the first 1 minute of this: https://youtu.be/OK4fJhbRL1g

Info: http://imgur.com/ZdgqQYv

Train these guys to only jail when they see cursing with their own eyes and not from another player.

Update: Jay just kiked me and blackmailed me to delete this thread or else he would 'photoshop' some image of me cursing, so just incase Jay posts images - recognize that they are fake.
    If I was getting jailed as often as you I would always record everything I do.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Wow

Common sense is one of those things you can't teach people - if this story is true I won't be a happy person, not that I am any other time.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Common sense is one of those things you can't teach people - if this story is true I won't be a happy person, not that I am any other time.
    Thats too depressing for a friday -.-
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Banned
    Yeah, I give you my full permission to share logs of the report or PM jay had sent to justin, or the logs of me saying things that shouldn't have been said.

This is bull and I am sick and tired of being discriminated because someone doesn't like me.

There's no logs for public chat
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Banned
    There's no logs for public chat
    Is there anyway I can get out of jail so I don't miss the auctions?

I would AFK but I am on a plane all night and it has no WIFI.

Graal798817
    Graal891130 (Brother)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Thats too depressing for a friday -.-
    I was jailed 5 times in one day 2 weeks ago.

And twice in the past 3 days.

I'm a magnet.

I'd make a better PR than any of these hooligans.

Omg the song...
    It's amazing!!!

Jk lol,
    But seriously, I love it

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome