Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Demonstration of a bad PR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    my guess would be the PR gang chat
    No, these two other admins were on their ios.

If they where on their Admin account then why didn't they jail me to begin with.

Justin is lying.

Why I've always been against 'popular' people being hired/ people who still actively play and have potential bias.

If you are prepared to become a staff member then you have to be prepared to potentially jail your 'friends' if they are doing something wrong. Can't do that then don't apply.

If there were other staff there who told someone who hadn't witnessed anything to punish that person then they are also at fault.
    Doesn't make sense to tell someone who didn't see the crime happened to take action on it, and it doesn't make sense for that person to agree to it. Either there is lying going on or they are all biased against asirader/ towards the Jay person

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    In a world where you have guns and can kill people.

You cant curse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Why I've always been against 'popular' people being hired/ people who still actively play and have potential bias.

If you are prepared to become a staff member then you have to be prepared to potentially jail your 'friends' if they are doing something wrong. Can't do that then don't apply.

If there were other staff there who told someone who hadn't witnessed anything to punish that person then they are also at fault.
    Doesn't make sense to tell someone who didn't see the crime happened to take action on it, and it doesn't make sense for that person to agree to it. Either there is lying going on or they are all biased against asirader/ towards the Jay person
    Justin's reasoning for warning me are as follows:

- My past history of 28 vulgar warns
    - Jay reporting me for cursing
    - 2 apparent PR's notifying of my behavior

I will debunk each one of these.

My 28 Vulgar warnings
    How is this evidence that I cursed? This is no way a good reason to warn someone because they were bad in the past.

Jay Reporting me
    Once again, if someone gets reported for hacking, are you instantly going to warn the person because they were reported? No. If you think otherwise then get your аss out of this position right now. You need to see them hack before you punish someone.

2 apparent notifications of PRs
    Alright so either these PRs were on their ios account or they were on their staff account, right?

IOS Account scenario:
    These PRs wouldn't PM you to 'warn asirader'. That makes no sense and wouls not happen. You must have had a chat about me thus proving you being biased.

Staff Account scenario:
    So these PRs were watching me curse, but they didn't take action? And when you came Justin they told you I was cursing and to jail me? This makes no sense either. Why didn't AM or Chris jail me first? Why did they need you to jail me?

You are lying Justin. You provide no evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that I broke any rules.

Let me be the PR, you clearly have no clue what to do in certain scenarios.

You should have waited until I cursed to see if the reports were true.
    And why in the hell would you warn me? If you warn over reports that you have not even seen with your own eyes, then what is Gag for?

You are a liar and I want to be unjailed!

I've broken 0 rules! This is cyber fraud! Denying me access to play what I've paid for! This is against Apples Terms and Services, and possibly money laundering!

APPLE TERMS AND SERVICES

If a product becomes unavailable following a transaction, your sole remedy is a refund.

Give me my $1100 back, or unjail me!

lol my two witnesses were on their staff accounts as well. We all saw what happened. And they suggested I go ahead and take action since im the new guy. I saw ur warning history and after seeing 28 warnings for vulgarity, you should know how this works. You repeat an offense you get warned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justinGraal View Post
    lol my two witnesses were on their staff accounts as well. We all saw what happened. And they suggested I go ahead and take action since im the new guy. I saw ur warning history and after seeing 28 warnings for vulgarity, you should know how this works. You repeat an offense you get warned.
    That's not true at all.

There are still floating questions.

Why were you and the witnesses talking about me? This strikes me at an extremely suspicious perspective.

I don't understand. You were not there to see me curse. I was jailed 10 minutes after Me and Jay's debate. So why is it you come 10 minutes late? Did you ask your witnesses if I was cursing or something?

Why didn't the witnesses warn me if they saw it first hand and not 10 minutes after the debate like you did?

If you did not see me and Jay's debate, then why did your witnesses suggest you to jail me 10 minutes after the debate ended?

You are lying.

Ok so you have 2 witness staff members. Look bro, if you have 2 witness staff member why that two staff member did't waran him or gagged him. Do you see staff members watching and they don't do nothing and wow.. They call you to waran a player so that means they are still learning?? :/ men stop brainwashing minds. If you see asiraider saying "Vulgarity" then gagged him to stop.. And Jail him with exact reason. Not "Vulgarity-no f bomb please" <-- bomb?? So i aware saying "F bomb"
    Last edited by NCX; 09-24-2016 at 06:10 AM.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Banned
    I saw ur warning history and after seeing 28 warnings for vulgarity, you should know how this works. You repeat an offense you get warned.
    You may have seen my warning history but you didn't see me curse.

This is like saying, I know you have broken into a house before, and since someone reported you for breaking into their house we will put you under arrest.

It just has no evidence whatsoever and you have balls to use this as something as it relates to nothing whatsoever except for the main picture that you have no qualification at all to maintain and learn the rules of a Player Relations.

When I said 'F***' I meant 'Fish'. I used stars because my sentence was 'Let's go fish it out of the toilet'. If I hadn't have used the stars then it would have censored it because the word shiт was in the sentence. 'Let's go fish it out of the toilet.'

You have no proof whatsoever I meant the F word. I am apalled that you would accuse me of that as it is not what I meant - especially if you were not even there to see it with your own eyes, and with the idiotic action of punishing me over hearing it from a friend.

lol
    You are responding extremely unprofessionally and I am glad you think this is funny. Let's see if you will still think it's funny when you get fired.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    You may have seen my warning history but you didn't see me curse.

This is like saying, I know you have broken into a house before, and since someone reported you for breaking into their house we will put you under arrest.

It just has no evidence whatsoever and you have balls to use this as something as it relates to nothing whatsoever except for the main picture that you have no qualification at all to maintain and learn the rules of a Player Relations.

When I said 'F***' I meant 'Fish'. I used stars because my sentence was 'Let's go fish it out of the toilet'. If I hadn't have used the stars then it would have censored it because the word shiт was in the sentence. 'Let's go fish it out of the toilet.'

You have no proof whatsoever I meant the F word. I am apalled that you would accuse me of that as it is not what I meant - especially if you were not even there to see it with your own eyes, and with the idiotic action of punishing me over hearing it from a friend.
    You're completely right.

I also agree that it's suspicious the warning/jail came 10 minutes later, despite them claiming to be there during this happening, if they were there it would have happened immediately. As Blitz said, either there is lying or bias in favor of Jay. Good luck though, it's sad to see someone get treated unfairly due to their history.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    You're completely right.

I also agree that it's suspicious the warning/jail came 10 minutes later, despite them claiming to be there during this happening, if they were there it would have happened immediately. As Blitz said, either there is lying or bias in favor of Jay. Good luck though, it's sad to see someone get treated unfairly due to their history.
    I can't blame Justin for trying to save his own аss. Poor thing is having trouble on his first day, I think I'd be doing the same things he is, however this story makes no sense at all.

Frankly, if he admits what he has done wrong, and I am unjailed and added 1 EC for the inconvience; I won't make this lying exposure go any further.