Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Racism

There's so many racist people I just get over it overheard it so many times I don't care, im Mexican so I hear mostly Donald trump is going to be president to climb the wall..etc" I wouldn't worry about it...yes it hurts feelings but it's just some people that don't know respect!

I wouldn't say it's people necessarily being racist themselves, but them using racist remarks. Sadly, a majority of the player base uses racist remarks in their day to day in-game lives as either a joke or just cause they can't seem to come up with other words. It sucks but the staff can't catch everyone.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Martu View Post
    RACISM IS NOT COOL!

Block/Ignore player. Nobody want's to get offended of course.

Ignoring is a good way to get rid of racist people. I've done it, and it worked!
    Listen to that children of the future
    RACISM IS NOT COOL!
    STAY IN SCHOOL

#FrozForPrez

The only person in this thread id like to thank is D12, he read what i said he felt where i came from, thats the problem, it costs me frustration and pain to get some help around here, and thats absolutely a shame, some of you here can learn from him about what being attentive is. All i see everyday is people throwing rocks and hiding their hands, if i was the CEO of graal, nobody would ever have to worry about nothing, it would be a excellent place to come and enjoy, but as long as there is evil in this game, that will never happen. For some of us people out there in the game, Era is the only best place to come to, some of the players dont have a family or friends, so they try to come here to cope with reality by meeting new friends from all over the globe.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryTheWizard88 View Post
    The only person in this thread id like to thank is D12, he read what i said he felt where i came from, thats the problem, it costs me frustration and pain to get some help around here, and thats absolutely a shame, some of you here can learn from him about what being attentive is. All i see everyday is people throwing rocks and hiding their hands, if i was the CEO of graal, nobody would ever have to worry about nothing, it would be a excellent place to come and enjoy, but as long as there is evil in this game, that will never happen. For some of us people out there in the game, Era is the only best place to come to, some of the players dont have a family or friends, so they try to come here to cope with reality by meeting new friends from all over the globe.
    You're going to experience racism everywhere. The Graal "CEO" can't even prevent that and you can't either. If Graal is your life then I recommend you see a professional therapist. If you are hurt by words on a game I also recommend you see a professional doctor so you can have some balls transplanted on you.

The internet is not your place if you whine about how you're treated from words.

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fghh View Post
    You're going to experience racism everywhere. The Graal "CEO" can't even prevent that and you can't either. If Graal is your life then I recommend you see a professional therapist. If you are hurt by words on a game I also recommend you see a professional doctor so you can have some balls transplanted on you.

The internet is not your place if you whine about how you're treated from words.
    o k asirider

dont act like you dont play era like that, dont act like era is "just a game" because if it was to you, you wouldn't even have a account on the forums. thats the reason why the game is so messed up, because of people like you, you are not helping at all.

It's impossible to censor every profanity and prevent people from evading the swear filter. You all can talk about this all day, discuss it around the forums but at the end of the day, the conventional solution is still reporting. Yes, I agree that sometimes staff won't take any action at all because of the lack of evidence. The solution is simple: screenshots!

Tip: Don't tell a player when you report them, they'll just stop what they're doing and act angelic for 5 minutes then go back to doing the thing they were doing.
    If the player is talking in public chat report him ASAP and do not wait till he changes his chat.
    If the player pmed you racist words or curses, try not to pm many player so you don't get spammed and get the pm history lost.
    reporting the player is better than directly telling a staff about it since it gives much better info on what, who, where, when the report is about.
    In case of a staff isn't there, listen to the other replies "SCREENSHOT" it gives you justice.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

and dont pm back <3
    Xenon_HEX