Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Missing graalats

Zephlyn
    I'm bumping this thread so high staff can see it, sorry, I'm not used to it but I would like a answer.

Try to contact Anero or a PR to tell him

Send your receipt and write a ticket, either way. Just be patient.

Case closed.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

I heard that their trying to resolve a problem with google purchasing gralats if you got them with google play! Also could contact them in game or forums

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    I barely buy Graalats Packs, but I know that having to purchase the 27500 graalat pack and not getting the graalats is a scam. Yesterday, near 8:00PM I bought a graalat pack for auctions, and the thing that makes me mad, is that my money was taken from my App Store account, and my graalats never arrived.

I asked some admins and they told me that many people were having the same problem yesterday, I can take a guess that the reason was because the GraalOnline website was down, anyways, I would like to know if I could get my money back, or get the graalats I ordered.

I had tried to contact high staffs, but the only ones offering to help were PRs, and they couldn't do nothing since they don't have the power to do so.

I would like to know if a high admin can contact me, since I lost real money for a purchase that never arrived to me.

And please do not adress me to submit a ticket, since the Toonslab website is not answering since the one checking the tickets is taking a break from answering the tickets.
    You know why this drivel is occurring? Ill tell you why.. because the company decided they werent getting enough money and as a result of their greediness, They upped the price by a few cents and in the process altered the transactional mechanism of google play, what else could it be? They shouldnt have messed around with the prices just so they could get more money. I know that business is just business and i could respect that, but they messed it up and are causing problem. Thank god i didnt spend any gralats this month if not i wouldve been enraged that they stole from me.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by mrserious777 View Post
    You know why this drivel is occurring? Ill tell you why.. because the company decided they werent getting enough money and as a result of their greediness, They upped the price by a few cents and in the process altered the transactional mechanism of google play, what else could it be? They shouldnt have messed around with the prices just so they could get more money. I know that business is just business and i could respect that, but they messed it up and are causing problem. Thank god i didnt spend any gralats this month if not i wouldve been enraged that they stole from me.
    I totally accept that price can get higher since it's a business, and if it's not working then I can understand about the prices being more expensive.

The only bad thing is that they had to mess up the payment system, I don't know if I will get my graalats to be honest, since this system is really messed up.

-----

By the way to update this thread, I sent a to Stoonlab, even though I doubt they'll answer. It'll be more helpful to see a high staff answer this thread and be in contact with me.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I'm wondering, if you're this concerned with The gralats never arriving and lack of quick response is frustrating you, wouldn't it be easier to file a chargeback with the Apple Store and be done with it until the next time it starts to function again?

Please don't let this be an idea to scam, But it's a one time thing, If this happens, since Apple likes being kind, they most of the time don't hesitate giving a refund at their convenience. Or any given App Store