Thread: 6 Souls

Gangster Hat 6 Souls

My name is Kendrick. I live in a small village full of idiots, hackers, artists, workers, and innovators.
    Today is the day of the dead, clearly, everyone is out knocking doors hoping to get fresh candies. However, I am too old for that.
    BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
    I feel my phone buzz on my right side of the pocket, thus I take it out and see who is calling me.
    -KYLE KOL is Calling-
    I pick up and ask what's up. Breathing heavily, he tells me to meet him in Southridge then hangs up.
    Not knowing whether he is in danger or he came back from a run, which his lazy *** doesn't do, I didn't take it as an emergency. However, knowing Kyle, if I didn't go, he'll probably beat me up.
    I head down to southridge hospital and there he was.
    "Lucky guess, huh?" I told him. "I need you to take my sister trick or treating, please. I have a party to attend." he said. "I suppose" I replied and walked away with his sister. His sister was very pale and had long hair, even her bangs were long. She was carrying a teddy bear with her, and was holding a pumpkin basket full of candies. Honestly, I can just let this girl do her thing, but here in southridge, you never know what maniac or psychopath can come out lurking from the shadows.
    "House 666." she said in a voice I can not identify whether it was a male or female.
    She started to run away from me, far straight. We were above the Facebook Building, she headed past the fireplace towards the woods.
    I am running after her, now I feel like the psychopath.
    Chasing a little girl? I hope nobody sees me.
    Inside the forest, I see her pale skin fade and fade in front of me.
    Aside from darkness, I see light ahead, glad to be, I started to run faster than before.
    All of a sudden, I come across a lonely house, warm looking, with a garden in the front yard.
    I take a look at the door and there she was, giggling, she ran inside the house. Who knew the door was open!? Curious sister Kyle has.
    Inside, the door closed shut and locked itself. Pulling on the handle- Wait.. where's the handle?
    I looked around my surrounding, it isn't as warm as I expected, bags around furniture and paintings that were all black with red color scattered around the canvas.
    -Tiptoe through the tulips- Tiny Tim plays-

"Where's that music coming from?" I am thinking.

"Fool, coming behind me." some strange voice said.
    "Who's that? Kylie, you can't do this to me, let's go!" I shouted.

All of a sudden a door opened with the music getting louder and louder. For some reason, I was getting closer and closer to the door without moving.

-Tiny Tim- Living in the Sunlight plays-

It was Kyle sitting on an electric chair being shocked, brink of eyes to pop out. Covering my mouth, I look to his side and see his sister cutting him.
    "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Taking a look at me, she vanishes. Perplexed, I feel something penetrate my back. I looked back and saw her with a knife on her hand. Bangs still covering her eyes, she was smiling and looked up, having her eyes visible. Eyes dark as night, blood coming out from them, she said, "This is a matter of life or death. Kendrick, you are dead, just like your friend." She twisted the knife, having more blood come out from the wound and pain irritate my brain.

I knew I was dying, so I just closed my eyes to let it through. Just how movies predict, I started to see the light.

"So you're here, too?" An anonymous voice that was familiar but didn't acknowledge it. Once again it said, "Wake up, we got to get out of here." Opening my eyes, I saw Kyle, but Kyle couldn't see me. He was missing his eyes but yet, he knew I was here. So I asked, "How do you know I am here?" He snickered and looked away from me, as if he knew I could answer that. "Listen, Kendrick, the girl set this up. She kidnapped me and someone who was with her shape-shifted to my body. She is wanting to kill everyone from Era City, having snk be her last meal. Anyways, how did you get here?" he asked. I answered, "Well.. I thought she was your sist-" he stopped me and said, "Kendrick.. I don't have any sisters, dude. Come on.. I thought you knew?"

After talking, we were heading towards nowhere. Everything pitch black, not knowing where to go.. Hearing sounds that were unexplained.

All of a sudden, we entered a room that was well lit with no furniture around but a wall that had blood smeared all over it.

"Look at that," Kyle said, "It spells something out!" Still thinking how the hell can- Hell. The girl said 666, once, if I recall correctly. That's it! We were in hell! I looked back to tell Kyle my discovery, but Kyle was already laid on the ground with blood all over his body and with no head. Behind him, the girl. "You're right, Kendrick. We are in hell- No- You are in hell. Congratulations on finding out! Now there's no way out of this misery, but isolation for eternity. All of a sudden, a shadow came out from the darkness and said, "No. There is a way out. Find me these souls and bring them to me and you will be free. Fail and try to escape- You will face my wrath, and I shall not have no mercy ripping your flesh, turning you inside-out, for eternity."

6 souls.. That was all.. Shoot them, beat them, do something to have them delivered to his house and I am free.

Within a second, I was back to the surface, back inside my house watching TV. Next to me, It was Kyle. I hugged him until he can't breath, because I was proud for a second chance. "Don't lose focus, kid." A strange voice got in my head, "You have the 6 souls inside your pocket on the right side, look at it and do what is right for my feast."

6 souls... That was all..

(I was thinking of a quest for Graaloween, but it just ended up to be a story.)
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I'd happily invest Trochus so this becomes a book or something. I really enjoyed reading it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PM IF YOU NEED HELP
    PRESS THE NINJA PIC

Banned
    add me into it and it might have a chance as a quest

Banned Sottocapo
    "Thinking of a quest for Graaloween"
    What does kyle have to do with graaloween?
    A silly excuse for your kyle fanfiction fantasy fetish

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I live in a small village full of idiots
    =D that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    =D that's me.
    No. <3 Not you!

Amazing Kendrick!
    #TeamPurple