Thread: Couldn't View Images

Couldn't View Images

Hi guys, I can't view the images in the Newspaper Website.

Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 1.04.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 1.04.18 PM.png

The photos somehow won't work properly. Instead of showing a picture, it's a link that brings you to a another tab saying "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator." Thanks in advanced.

You have to be online to see images.

Sometimes, images don't work due to the removal of the owner/staff.

If the thread gets too old, somehow it deletes itself. (Not all my images from when I started the forums are there anymore)
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    You have to be online to see images.

Sometimes, images don't work due to the removal of the owner/staff.

If the thread gets too old, somehow it deletes itself. (Not all my images from when I started the forums are there anymore)
    Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 2.02.46 PM.jpg
    Talking about this one ^ The attachment doesn't work. It's not a thread though, it's the "Newspaper Website"
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 2.02.46 PM.jpg
    Talking about this one ^ The attachment doesn't work. It's not a thread though, it's the "Newspaper Website"
    Whoops my bad. Let me correct myself; If the attachment is too old, it will self remove for some weird reason, but maybe I'm wrong. Attachments can be lost either by broken links! Once again, the owner or mod can remove their attachments.

Players are having problems with the attachments not appearing. We will have to provide an imgur link to every image in the news. That should do it.
    Issue Resolved
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream