Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Will There Be A Halloween Quest???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    A group of people decide to take it up a notch and go to an abandoned asylum or hospital. They think nothing is going to happen, but little do they know... the asylum is filled with ghosts, and spooky flesh eating monsters. A few hours later, they go missing, and there is a rumor going around about that group going missing in this haunted asylum. It is your job to go around and ask about things and get certain items needed to go into the asylum. Once you finally reach the asylum, you have to be sneaky and not let the ghosts see you. You have 3 lives, and if you die 3 times, you have to start over. You find clues throughout the asylum that lead to the missing group. You then run into one of the people that is very scared and asks you to help get his friends since he knows where they are, and they are about to die. So, you follow him to find the people, and once you get to the room, they are all dead. Then you turn around and realize that HE is the killer. He wanted to go to the asylum and kill his friends. Then this is the boss round. A whole bunch of ghosts, and monsters come out and you have to kill them all. The killer is fast so you have to try not to die. That's why its important to have at least 2 lives left. Once you defeat the boss, the cops come and you leave the asylum safely. You get the knife of the killer for the prize melee.
    asylum was already done

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    cant be im 14 years old now and i was 10 when i was in my old home and i remember i did it when i was in my old home
    i think
    The syringe quest was the asylum quest
    It was 3 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    will u join my team plx

I'd like an indepth quest this year, judging from Lafez working so hard I think we're in for a treat.
    I would also agree that we're getting a treat.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Use that big house againt and like the syirige but its better difficult make its hard and scary its will be fun

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwXEP6lnR1pfRXV4amZDMnI2Z2s/view?usp=drivesdk
    Donwload
    My App
    ~Era-go forum viewer
    ~Public Chatting
    ~Private Chatting
    Try it now : Graal Comunity.apk https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwX...w?usp=drivesdk

They could make it like this:Halloween is aproaching and someone puts every kid in a trans whit poisoned candy you need to find the person while you trick or teat and take him down!

evil clowns invade era could be a secondary mini quest

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    The syringe quest was the asylum quest
    It was 3 years ago
    so i was 10+

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    asylum was already done
    For reals? I don't participate in much quests.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

R
    To be honest I don't care what the Quest is made up of, I just hope is not a repeat of 2014. You had to trick or treat it get access to the quest and so many of the trick or treat spots where pk area. Do i need to say more about the problem you can see here?