Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will There Be A Halloween Quest???

Wink Will There Be A Halloween Quest???

Alright guy so whats your opinions on what quest would be made for this year ?

A psychotic girl who is obsessed over death wanting to kill everyone. Objective: Save everyone who she trapped and gain evidence to prove that she isn't a sweet little nice girl to the police. As soon you get them to understand, it is far too late, for the demonic witch has made a device to wipe out all of Era City.
    Rally your gang or a group of unknown Graalians to to defeat her and her demonic dark soul minions. It might be tough.. You can a lose a friend or two, but when you kill her, shutting down the weapon of her, all of Era City's graalian congratulate you and your nobility.
    A prize and award is given to you, at the end of the adventure. Snk personally will be giving you these items, along with other staffs and nooblets spectating inside the church.

You have saved Era City.. For now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    A psychotic girl who is obsessed over death wanting to kill everyone. Objective: Save everyone who she trapped and gain evidence to prove that she isn't a sweet little nice girl to the police. As soon you get them to understand, it is far too late, for the demonic witch has made a device to wipe out all of Era City.
    Rally your gang or a group of unknown Graalians to to defeat her and her demonic dark soul minions. It might be tough.. You can a lose a friend or two, but when you kill her, shutting down the weapon of her, all of Era City's graalian congratulate you and your nobility.
    A prize and award is given to you, at the end of the adventure. Snk personally will be giving you these items, along with other staffs and nooblets spectating inside the church.

You have saved Era City.. For now.
    will u join my team plx

I'd like an indepth quest this year, judging from Lafez working so hard I think we're in for a treat.

robots control graal and we need to defeat them

i hope they start making ones similar to the old ones where you get a free untradeable item if you do a hard quest
    we need better ones plox
    My Attitude depends on Yours and if you don't like it, i don't really care.

Click Here to read my new thread

i remember the maze quest that you get the syringe from i think was 9-10 years old when i did it and it was so hard for me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    will u join my team plx

I'd like an indepth quest this year, judging from Lafez working so hard I think we're in for a treat.
    If Lafez wants me, I will take the chance, but I doubt he'll ever want a player for a project, especially when it's Graaloween.

In southbridge there is a zone which may seem to be the Halloween quest this year, many people thought it would have been the Halloween quest last year as it was released some weeks before Halloween and now it have been updated.

Better not be another bloody 2D 'parkour' area.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

The haunted mansion quest was by far the coolest one, and one of my best Era memories. A quest similar in story/spookiness will get a 10/10 from me.