Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will There Be A Halloween Quest???

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Better not be another bloody 2D 'parkour' area.
    True

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    The haunted mansion quest was by far the coolest one, and one of my best Era memories. A quest similar in story/spookiness will get a 10/10 from me.
    Watching the debates make me want to start one here.
    "Vote Kenny 4 Prez and I will give you a spectacular memory-lasted quest. Secretary Froz can not and will not consist such grand job like I would."
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    The quest was leaked on livestream. the halloween quest is carnival themed.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    Well thanks for spoiling it to us.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    If Lafez wants me, I will take the chance, but I doubt he'll ever want a player for a project, especially when it's Graaloween.
    It doesn't hurt to ask, especially if you think that you can.

Banned Sottocapo
    I hope they didnt trash the unfinished quest from last year and continue working on that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    It wasnt "leaked" storm just showed us a pic of a clown thingy and said it was for graaloween

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    True

Watching the debates make me want to start one here.
    "Vote Kenny 4 Prez and I will give you a spectacular memory-lasted quest. Secretary Froz can not and will not consist such grand job like I would."
    Ye guys!
    Vote for kenny 4 prez
    So i can watch him get fired again

#FrozForPrez

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    I hope they didnt trash the unfinished quest from last year and continue working on that

- - - Updated - - -

It wasnt "leaked" storm just showed us a pic of a clown thingy and said it was for graaloween

- - - Updated - - -

Ye guys!
    Vote for kenny 4 prez
    So i can watch him get fired again

#FrozForPrez
    mr. howl accidentially said what the project was.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    i remember the maze quest that you get the syringe from i think was 9-10 years old when i did it and it was so hard for me lol
    Wasn't that quest 2 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustache View Post
    Wasn't that quest 2 years ago?
    cant be im 14 years old now and i was 10 when i was in my old home and i remember i did it when i was in my old home
    i think

Banned
    - Theory -
    Get this, Southridge is turned into a 1820's time period town called "Deadwood" or something.
    The town is decorated with Halloween things such as cob webs, pumpkins ect.
    It's very ominous and the town of Deadwood has been being terrorized by the Headless Horseman.
    Your objective is to find clues with the neighbors about the legends - by doing mini-quests for the towns people - and find out how to get to the Headless Horse.
    Ultimately you defeat the Headless Horseman and the town is free from terror.
    Also, if you don't wanna use the Headless Horseman, Hallows is an alternative.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    A group of people decide to take it up a notch and go to an abandoned asylum or hospital. They think nothing is going to happen, but little do they know... the asylum is filled with ghosts, and spooky flesh eating monsters. A few hours later, they go missing, and there is a rumor going around about that group going missing in this haunted asylum. It is your job to go around and ask about things and get certain items needed to go into the asylum. Once you finally reach the asylum, you have to be sneaky and not let the ghosts see you. You have 3 lives, and if you die 3 times, you have to start over. You find clues throughout the asylum that lead to the missing group. You then run into one of the people that is very scared and asks you to help get his friends since he knows where they are, and they are about to die. So, you follow him to find the people, and once you get to the room, they are all dead. Then you turn around and realize that HE is the killer. He wanted to go to the asylum and kill his friends. Then this is the boss round. A whole bunch of ghosts, and monsters come out and you have to kill them all. The killer is fast so you have to try not to die. That's why its important to have at least 2 lives left. Once you defeat the boss, the cops come and you leave the asylum safely. You get the knife of the killer for the prize melee.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!