Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Is S.rob a scammer?

Banned
    It's fraud he stole 50$$ iTunes TBH I couldn't believe my self I had to pinch my this is ridiculous

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Fghh View Post
    It's fraud he stole 50$$ iTunes TBH I couldn't believe my self I had to pinch my this is ridiculous
    It's like stealing candy from babys

oh wait.........

Graal is filled with babies and children
    but instead of candy its itunes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fghh View Post
    When people get away with illegal stuff # fraud & anero calls it an " donation " what is this LOL I'm very disappointed in what has era/society has came to.
    I never said what he did is a "donation". I merely stated that the pay for the "service" could be seen as a donation. Stop twisting my words.

Moreover, the whole trade didn't happen on Graal - no item/account was traded.
    And even if he did scam, how's that in our hands? If you are naive & believe random people on the internet, then that's your fault. Not ours.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by anero View Post
    i never said what he did is a "donation". I merely stated that the pay for the "service" could be seen as a donation. Stop twisting my words.

Moreover, the whole trade didn't happen on graal - no item/account was traded.
    And even if he did scam, how's that in our hands? If you are naive & believe random people on the internet, then that's your fault. Not ours.
    OOOOOOO
    ARONE WITH THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE!!!!!!!

truly a menace

So if I lure people on kik then it's legal to USD and steal their money? Ok thats cool scamming is completely legal now, please remove the USD report option.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    There is no rich people in Era who earned it without some sort of scam/abuse of power/glitch.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    There is no rich people in Era who earned it without some sort of scam/abuse of power/glitch.
    *cough* iNones credit card *cough*
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Getting ec for people pay me $20 for each ec I get u even though I have no ec items I will still get it for u pay first ec last

Banned
    To answer the question as the title of this thread,

Yes

My personal opinion of S. Rob has dramatically changed as he some how got away with it comparable to OJ simpson.

S. Rob is one of the most scummy people I've ever met. He does not admit to it even when he was exposed by Anero. He claims 'it isn't usd!'. You're right, that's fraud.

S. Rob is a sick 14 year old and I highly suggest him seeing therapy as if you are that morally ill to scam little kids. He needs a life, a reset, and help

Graal could be held accountable if someone were to sue as it had led up to the fraud.

I think we can close the thread now.
    Last edited by AsiraderGraal; 09-28-2016 at 02:01 AM.

Banned
    Since there's nothing else to debate about, this is considered finalized.