Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is S.rob a scammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    You say it's highly illegal yet you were willing to do this?

Any bets if you actually got your EC you wouldn't have made such a post. Pathetic.
    You're wrong, those are my friends messages, not mine. Scamming virtual items isn't wrong but when you are scamming USD, thats theft.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    You're wrong, those are my friends messages, not mine. Scamming virtual items isn't wrong but when you are scamming USD, thats theft.
    Well, i'm glad it wasn't you =)

Banned
    So what's your entire conclusion?

Also Froz, this contradicts your previous thread on rumors. Mind checking your posts again.

Seen these kind of people, obviously fake.
    Yes hi.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    So you were knowledgeable and supportive of his actions? Given the context of the imgur link posted, I made my assumption. Don't quote me I haven't fully analyzed.
    You have balls to call me out like that.

I'm extremely knowledgeable of his actions because all of these kids who have no common sense are being scammed and whining about it on the forums.

I notified S.Rob because it isn't fair to talk behind someones back without him knowing the full situation, it's extremely scummy.

QwaQwa101 - Today 07:06 PM View Conversation Edit Report
    This is srob, i DID NOT scam anyone, there is someone out there who's made a fake kick of my graal name "S.Rob" and have the kik S.Robgraal. Which I can see why you excuse me of these crimes. But even if I was the one scamming all these people. It's no one but your own fault. No one forced you to give the guy access to your account, no one forced you to send him those iTunes codes, you did them willingly on your own accord. But I have it on my profile and here I will say it again, if someone ask you do you want ec for iTunes and there name is srob, it isn't me the real srob.

Quote Originally Posted by QwaQwa101 View Post
    QwaQwa101 - Today 07:06 PM View Conversation Edit Report
    This is srob, i DID NOT scam anyone, there is someone out there who's made a fake kick of my graal name "S.Rob" and have the kik S.Robgraal. Which I can see why you excuse me of these crimes. But even if I was the one scamming all these people. It's no one but your own fault. No one forced you to give the guy access to your account, no one forced you to send him those iTunes codes, you did them willingly on your own accord. But I have it on my profile and here I will say it again, if someone ask you do you want ec for iTunes and there name is srob, it isn't me the real srob.
    wait so you did "give" Ec for money or not?

Hi it's srob again, another thing I'd like to add is, even know I'm the even the guy scamming you all, it's your own fault again because if the guy is scamming your iTunes, the scammer and you both should be jailed cause last time I checked, USD trading is illegal and if your the one giving him iTunes, your basically doing a USD trade and it's no one but your own fault for doing something your not suppose to be doing in the first place. Which is USD trading.

- - - Updated - - -

No I don't do any type of trading for usd or scamming, it's not even possible to "give ec out" unless your a high staff.

- - - Updated - - -

No I did not scam anyone or "give" ec out to anyone, no one can give ec out unless there a high staff like ace anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post

Nice illegal pictures u got here

Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    Nice illegal pictures u got here
    Are you stupid?did you not just see that long paragraph I just sent. That's not my kik. That's the guy who's scamming everyone's kik, he's faking to be me since I'm the perfect target since I'm good at events.