Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Android Loading Issues with Graal Zone, Ol West, etc.

Soldier

Question Android Loading Issues with Graal Zone, Ol West, etc.

I have been experiencing some issues with Graal more frequently now than before. This happens with Zone and Ol' West now but it used to happen with Era as well. Basically I will be loading into the application(s) and it loads normally but 80% of the time...half of the assets are not loaded in (hats, bodies, heads, guns, gun animations, gun icons, etc). I have tried multiple times uninstalling, clearing data, freeing up space in storage, switching the storage location to SD card, closing and reopening the applications, turning on airplane mode, turning off Wifi, switching to mobile data, restarting my phone and many more and it only sometimes works. I find it really annoying having to try and solve this issue every time I want to open Graal and play to have some fun. I'm on the Galaxy S7 Edge so it shouldn't have anything to do with my phone because it is the best phone out there. Please let me know your thoughts and concerns as well as if you are experiencing these issues and/or know how to fix them.

All support is appreciated!

[SORRY THAT I POSTED HERE; ZONE-PLAY HASN'T BEEN UP AND RUNNING FOR A WHILE]

Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    Did you try turning off then on?

Seriously, it's probably your device. Try and see your specs and see if it can run graal properly.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootis Heavy View Post
    Did you try turning off then on?

Seriously, it's probably your device. Try and see your specs and see if it can run graal properly.
    I clearly stated that I have the newest and most futuristic device out. It is the Galaxy S7 Edge. Please next time read it thoroughly and don't rush through it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChokoMonsta View Post
    I clearly stated that I have the newest and most futuristic device out. It is the Galaxy S7 Edge. Please next time read it thoroughly and don't rush through it.
    Sorry I didn't read it right haha, I don't really know. Probably a bug with graal itself.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    Alright, thanks. They don't e-mail me back and help me out personally do they? isn't it basically just a place to report a bug?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I didn't read it right haha, I don't really know. Probably a bug with graal itself.
    Alright, thanks for admitting your mistake. Normally someone would just write a smart remark.

Alright, thanks. They don't e-mail me back and help me out personally do they? isn't it basically just a place to report a bug?

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, thanks for admitting your mistake. Normally someone would just write a smart remark.
    Toonslab will email you back, trying to help you with your problem, but probably it will be a bot response

Soldier
    Alright, thanks. They don't e-mail me back and help me out personally do they? isn't it basically just a place to report a bug? Correct me if I'm wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a section in era-go named game bug then click the other then report tge issue
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Soldier
    Toonslab will email you back, trying to help you with your problem, but probably it will be a bot response
    Bot responses aren't really helpful ime because I normally have a more detailed/in-depth problem.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a section in era-go named game bug then click the other then report tge issue
    Not seeing any section named "Game Bug", please be a little more specific.